Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Granted but now you are trapped under them gasping for air.

I wish the 2012 College Football season was already here and started.

Granted but it started and ended so fast that you did not have time to see it :)

I wish that nobody needed wishes because they are all content

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
woo hoooooo,,, can't ruin this for me now cause I got my first freinds on ECF,,,,, only hope they know what it means to me, and That I can somehow return the favor some day................ thank you so much friends,,,, I love ECF

We love friends and could never, ever have enough! If it were not so late I would talk to you some more tonight but I must sleep lol I will talk to you tomorrow :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
got my first of three wishes,,,, so now I wish everyone would get along, and find a way to work out their problems, cause fighting and arguing just does not work,,,,,,, try to spoil that one I dare you lol

You have a very good wish there and there is no chance that I would want to spoil it but good luck on it lol

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Granted, you wish you were a brown M&M (cause nobody eats the brown ones) But as you come to realize what to wish for you are eaten so it's all mute.

I wish I could get free tickets to travel around the world

Granted but then you are on the other side of the world when you win the lottery and not able to get back home in time to claim your prize.

I wish that I could have 1 week without pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread