Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I loved it out of the box...and then it got better. Three weeks old now and keeps getting even better. Be sure and steep SOME of it!
You can always just do what I do. Order two bottles at a time. That way one can steep while you vape the other one. And when you open the second bottle, you know its time to place another order!

Drip Drops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.liquivapeus.com
Just recieved a 30ml bottle of 18mg House Blend, and a 3ml sample of 18mg Peach today

All I can say is WOW!

Both of these are excellent. The 65/35 blend is great in my Boge LR Cartos, and VP and TH are very good on both flavors.

House Blend, to me, is tasting like soft angel food cake with rich white frosting. Maybe some tobacco notes, but mainly a decadent cake/cake batter with frosting flavor. Throat hit, and vapor production are great at 3.7v with a 2.0 ohm Carto. Maybe will try a 3.0 Carto to see if it gets even sweeter! I can see why this one has such high remarks. This one makes it on to my 'short list' of daily vaping material.

Peach is surprisingly absolutely amazing. It actually tastes like biting into a nice, ripe, juicy, peach. TH and VP are on par with house blend. I usually don'y go for fruits other than banana, but this one is so good, I am going to get a bigger bottle. This one would be awesome on a nice hot summer day with a tall glass of Iced Tea.

I usually vape Boba's Bounty and Gorrila Juice from AVE, but I am going to go ahead and call Copper Creek my new favorite juice supplier. The 65/35 blend is perfect, and the quality is outstanding. If you are going to pay the price for good juice, than just do yourself a favor and get it from Copper Creek. I am going to try Cool Aid, Banana, Vanilla, Twisted, Voo, heck probably all of them. But one thing is for sure, House Blend has bumped Boba's Bounty out of my top spot.

BTW, the brown glass dripper bottle that my 30ml 18mg House Blend came in is really nice. Quality stuff indeed.

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread