Copper Creek House Blend help

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybedford

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2014
pa
Copper Creek House blend was my favorite juice when I was using a vapor 4 life vapor zeus, but that device wasn't cutting it well enough to get me to quit smoking.
I bought an origin mech mod with an aqua on it and have never looked back. Now I have a kayfun clone, some pro tank 2's, an Igo-w, a trident v2 all of which I enjoy with a lot of new juices, but can't get my copper creek house blend to work in them.

I prefer 100% VG for all my juices. I had an old batch of house blend, but was having trouble with it eating up my coils after a what seemed a very short time. This was in the beginning of my new rebuilding obsession and have since learned a lot. Since then I bought a new batch of house blend, but it seems to have a mineral taste very unlike what I am used to. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but I've tried to recreate the ohm load I was using in my old e-cig(2.4ohm) and just can't get the taste I remember.
I may just have vapor's tongue for this juice, and have decided to set it aside for a while.

I am wondering if anyone else has had any problems with this juice ruining their coils/wick.
Any feedback will be appreciated.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I'm not familiar with that blend, but I have one that gunks up my coil so quickly it almost immediately tastes burnt. Sadly, I've had to part ways with that one. Dark &/or sweet will do that. It was such an amazing flavor.....

My boyfriend recently purchased a new flavor for himself in 100 VG. He loved it for about a day. We went back to get him something thinner, but the guy mixed up some 80/20 for him with nic to add to it. He's been much happier since. It was just too thick, it didn't really mess with the coil.

ETA: Have you posted in the General E-Liquid Discussion forum? There might be someone that's experienced something similar with that particular juice.
Just a thought.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
update, I did have juice specific vaper's tongue. I can taste my house blend and my vcv vanilla custard again. happy, happy
Good to hear. :)

House Blend is one of my favorite flavors. At one time, it was my All Day Vape. I liked it so much that I purchased a 120 ml bottle of it. Sadly, about a week later I developed that flavor-specific vaper's tongue and couldn't touch it again for several months. :cry:

I've begun using this flavor again in my Kayfun Lite Plus, but I do have to change the cotton every few days to avoid a burnt taste. I don't use it exclusively, and change flavors on other attachments 3 - 4 times a day. I've had great luck mixing House Blend with the Copper Creek Coffee for a coffee cake flavor. Delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread