Not open for further replies.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Hello folks,

I'm approaching my 3 year anniversary this week and I've been at 6mg nicotine for 2 years. I ordered one bottle of 12mg for the heck of it in my last order and I found I preferred it. It had more throat hit and I felt more clear-headed and could think more quickly.

I do have a weird health problem that causes me to have low blood pressure. I take a pill to raise it, but I think the higher nicotine juice might raise it too and that's why I feel better using it?

Would I be a fool to go up to 12mg just to feel more alert mentally? Coffee doesn't seem to do that for me anymore LOL!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Ah yes, caffeine! Da udder nasty entry drug... oh, wait... never mind...

Seriously, just let your body let ya know whats workin' fer ya. Hell, after three years vaping, do whatcha gotta do! Vaping isn't a 'lie'...
thumbsup.gif

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello folks,

I'm approaching my 3 year anniversary this week and I've been at 6mg nicotine for 2 years. I ordered one bottle of 12mg for the heck of it in my last order and I found I preferred it. It had more throat hit and I felt more clear-headed and could think more quickly.

I do have a weird health problem that causes me to have low blood pressure. I take a pill to raise it, but I think the higher nicotine juice might raise it too and that's why I feel better using it?

Would I be a fool to go up to 12mg just to feel more alert mentally? Coffee doesn't seem to do that for me anymore LOL!

I say go for it. Mentally alert is a good thing and personally I see nothing wrong with nicotine. I know that a lot of folks are trying to cut it down to 0 but I know that it does wonders for me.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Hello folks,

Would I be a fool to go up to 12mg just to feel more alert mentally?
As the likelihood of me ever quitting vaping (I enjoy tinkering with mechs too much) is as unlikely as my winning the Irish Sweepstakes... I've recently bumped my nic level up from 6 to 12. As a certified chain vapist, I find that I simply cannot, as much as I've tried, vape enough to reach a "satisfactory" comfort level with 6mg/ml.
As I buy, rather than make my own juice... an 8 or 10 level might be sufficient, but few vendors do an 8 or 10, at least at a price point I'm happy with. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread