Can I Take 3 Nicotine Gum An Hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddlesmyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Earth
margotqueen.tumblr.com
Hey hi, after trying too hard with vaping, now trying nicotine gum...4mg dont work on me, tried 2 at once, still feel like to smoke...So thinking to take 12mg, 3 gums to get a shot for next 2-3 hours.

Can you help? Can I take 3 (12mg) nicotine gum an hour, or it'll be overdose and i'll die? Help me!

PS : I'm trying to quite smoking from the Kanger Subox Age, Now on Smoke X Cube Ultra With Mutation XS RDa/Wismac Elabo tank...vaping 3mg on RDA and 24mg on my Vape pen, cause I cant inhale more than 3mg on tank or rda, My pen is like no vape, you know the ce4 pens? 650mah...Help me to sort out!

riddlesmyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Earth
margotqueen.tumblr.com
12 mg total not 12mg per mint. 3 4mg mints. Its all tolerance dependent.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
12 mg total not 12mg per mint. 3 4mg mints. Its all tolerance dependent.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Yea thats what im saying, 3 4mg's...So when you take the next dose? I mean for how long 12mg works...like for 2 hours..or you take hourly?

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
It's my suspicion that it's not just the nicotine you're missing. Cigarettes have a boat load of other chemicals in them that helps with the addiction part. To get off the smokes completely, you'll have to grit your teeth and make it through the cravings for the other stuff you're not getting with the vapes and gum.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Hey hi, after trying too hard with vaping, now trying nicotine gum...4mg dont work on me, tried 2 at once, still feel like to smoke...So thinking to take 12mg, 3 gums to get a shot for next 2-3 hours.

Can you help? Can I take 3 (12mg) nicotine gum an hour, or it'll be overdose and i'll die? Help me!

PS : I'm trying to quite smoking from the Kanger Subox Age, Now on Smoke X Cube Ultra With Mutation XS RDa/Wismac Elabo Tank...Vaping 3mg on RDA and 24mg on my Vape pen, cause I cant inhale more than 3mg on tank or rda, My pen is like no vape, you know the ce4 pens? 650mah...Help me to sort out!
Grin and bare it. Tell your self no.
*smoking a vape? No.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
For most people, there is no magic bullet. Whether it is vaping, nicotine patches, or nicotine gum, there still has to be a boatload of willpower that goes with it. Will it be a struggle? For many people....absolutely. Will it be worth it? Without a doubt. Hang in there! :thumb:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
For most people, there is no magic bullet. Whether it is vaping, nicotine patches, or nicotine gum, there still has to be a boatload of willpower that goes with it. Will it be a struggle? For many people....absolutely. Will it be worth it? Without a doubt. Hang in there! :thumb:
I tried the pill and by week 3 I was mentally a vegetable, I was wearing the patch around my waist like a belt and made it hard to breathe, the gum would burn my lips everytime I tried to light it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
okay m about to take my first dose

Watch out for too much nic. Symptoms are listed here. I get rapid heart beat and nausea first. I stop my intake of nic immediately then and the symptoms start to subside after about 10 minutes.

Be careful ... don't push it. If you have any heart issues you're not aware of I believe you could cause yourself a heart attack.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
It's my suspicion that it's not just the nicotine you're missing. Cigarettes have a boat load of other chemicals in them that helps with the addiction part. To get off the smokes completely, you'll have to grit your teeth and make it through the cravings for the other stuff you're not getting with the vapes and gum.

This was my experience. Took me about a week if I remember correctly to get over the worst of the cigarette pangs after I switched. I used to vape through them and that was when I would get too much nic. Then it took me well over a year to slowly get completely rid of the cigarette addiction.

These days I vape very little nic but that makes my tolerance to it very low. Good thing is it's very rare that I over-nic myself now and when I do it's very easy to go back to no-nic juice immediately or just stop vaping for a while.

Reactions: Just Me
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread