• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Completely Overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
Hi all. Been a while since I've been on here. I've been happily vaping on my Boge Leo PT with the 4ml cartos for a while and just recently changed over to an ego style VV (picture below). I bought it from a local B&M and am not quite sure what brand it is. I vape the High Caliber American55 juice. and it had great taste in the carto, but loses that taste in the Evod IMO. But I'm wanting to move up again already. I've looked at the new Lavatube 2.5 and the only thing I dont like about it is the 510 connection, as it wont work with my new Evod without an adapter. The evod is nice, but I can dry the wick out on the higher voltage after a dozen or so consecutive hits on the higher voltage. I've got no problem with switching to a better tank, carto/tank, or something else too. I also have a Kanger protank, but even that hasnt performed up to my expectations with its airy hit, and even drying the wick out with several good long hits. Yes, I've pulled all of the extra wicks out and I can still get a burnt hit after several draws. So I'm asking for some advice here. I'm just so overwhelmed with all the mods out there that I dont even have the foggiest idea where to start, or what to get. I like the looks and adjustments of something like the Lavatube or Provari, but I think the provari is a tad expensive. At least from what I remember the last time I looked at one. I'm pretty sure I want to go with something like the Lavatube or something, but want to get back to the good ol flavor I had with my Boge cart on that ejuice. So give me some advice please.

IMG-20131102-00645.jpg

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Best advice I can give...

Block out Saturday November 16th from 4pm to 8pm on your calendar.
At that time be at the Silver Bullet Sports Bar in Beech Grove.
Grab a raffle ticket and sit down with the other vapers that are there.
Get some hands-on face-to-face with fellow vapers and their equipment.

Besides your usual vape equipment, some other handy things to have with you include a drip tip and a dripping atomizer to sample juices.

You're into cartos. I hate cartos. (I just really dislike clearos.) I find them to be flavorless airy and nasty. So obviously I'm the wrong guy to ask about cartos. I just drip because I need good flavor over anything else. There will be some helpful vapers there who are regular carto users that will know a trainload more about which carto is good for what than I ever will.

I think Zip threw the event up in our FB page. (I need to double check that because I'm going off of texts I received yesterday evening from Zip.) I haven't posted it to our website event's page yet, but it's a standing 3rd Saturday of every month thing so if you can't make this one there will be another next month.

If you can't make it, hopefully some carto and clearo folks will be along to offer another form of help.

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
Thanks Hoosier. If I dont have to work that Saturday I'll show up and meet everyone. Made it over to Vapor This in Beech grove last weekend and the proprietor was great help and got some of my business. Just seen the meeting announcement too. Been watching a lot of reviews the past couple of days, and think I'm just going to order an Innokin SVD as a small birthday present to myself Friday.
:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread