Dry Scratchy throat hits Boge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackjunkie

Verified Member
May 28, 2012
SoCal
I'm using a Boge 2.2. in a J tank with 80VG/PG20 and hazelnut flavoring. I've used several Boge cartos with the same set up and was having great hits. However, the last two have been giving me such dry scratchy hits. I punched two holes and i belleve that they're big enough holes. I see bubbles coming from the holes. I'm vaping it with provari set at 3.8 v. Any suggestions/ideas?

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Fill the carto first, just like you would normally as if you did not have a tank! Let sit for several minutes and then fill the tank and begin vapping! This should most certainly solve your issues! The idea is to ensure the filler on the Boge carto is saturated to avoid the burning of the carto. Also, the cartomizers you have used may be toast, so you may want to start fresh! Also, are you using a new juice? I find that some juice, especially with a higher nicotine level can leave my throat a bit scratchy! Finally, if all else fails, lower the voltage on your Provari, it may be the Boge Cartomizer, is a low resistance version... so a lower voltage may be needed to achieve a desired comfort level/sweet spot! Let us know if you need to know how to check your ohm level of your cartos from you Provari? Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread