Comparable to JC Arctic Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighHeeledGoddess

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
I am making my preparations for the vaping Armageddon, in case the FDA bans it next month. I have already commandeered enough atomizers, cartridge tips, batteries, and pass throughs to make it the next year or two vaping. My question is this - I use JC arctic menthol exclusively. I'm at 11mg, and plan to stay at 11mg through the winter, and I will begin tapering down in the spring. I plan to be at 0 by around next June or July.

Stocking up on enough JC juice to last me "forever" is just not an option for me cost wise at this time. I have enough to last me a few months right now, but am wondering if anyone knows of a comparable mix I could make myself if it came down to it with an FDA ban. I'd prefer to keep ordering from JC as usual, all the way through to 0, but the FDA may make this impossible.

I'm really upset that I have to sit and think about these things right now, and to try to stock up on these things like this. I hope no one thinks I am at all trying to disrespect JC, but these are sadly conversations we have to have now, in the event things do not continue in our favor. I have tried menthols from a couple of other companies and not liked them, I don't like the really "cool mint" flavors. The JC one if the only one I liked. If they taste too cigarettey I get a headache from them.

Thank you!

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
You could get with the folks at Juicy Liquid and pick up some of their do-it-yourself ingredients and mix your own. I mention them first because they have the menthol crystal drops which are pre-mixed with PGA to make it easier to use.

I think DIY flavorshack, totally wicked, and Liquidxpress may also have the supplies you need. I'm sure there are more vendors but those are the ones that I know of off the top of my head.

As to the formulation to recreate the JC stuff, I can't help much. It's been around a year since I used it. Other JC users might be able to answer that one. You could always experiment with different flavor mixes until you find one that suits you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread