• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best menthol available from Canadian suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearbroccoli

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2011
In the West
Hoping for opinions here... Being fairly new to vaping, I've only tried a few juice flavors so far: JC Marlborrow, JC menthol, JC Dumay, and JC Grape Koolaid. I'm vaping the menthol most of the time now, mainly because it reminds me more of a cigarette taste more than some of the tobacco flavors I've tried. I am wondering though, if there is a better menthol out there (the stronger taste the better).

Just a couple of requirements:
1) It can not smell or taste anything like JC marl borrow. That was one of the flavors I ordered with my first ecig kit and it darn near turned me off vaping. The smell seemed to linger in my nose and sinuses for hours and I hated it.
2) Must be available with a high nic content.

Also, any other flavors you could recommend that still follow my two rules above?

Jtatham4

Oct 9, 2011
Toronto
Just a few comments from one newb to another. I love menthol too. The first one I bought was from maple Leaf Vapes. To be honest, when I first tried it. It was terrible, then I bought a plain tobacco, It was even worse. Because I hated them so much they just sat there for 2 weeks. One day I ran out of my pre-filled cartos and had to resort to refilling with these juices. After the first pull I was shocked! They both tasted totally different and are now I can't stop vaping them.

The term is called "Steeping" Some juices smell like ... when first bottled and need time to mellow out. Let them sit for a few weeks and I'll bet you change your mind on the flavour.

Also: The the type of carto/atty/tank/voltage can effect flavour. What are you vaping with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread