Colorado E-Smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahoeoz

Dec 8, 2010
Lake Tahoe
On 11/20/2010 I purchased a Colorado E-Smokes starter kit. I spent a lengthily time asking questions about the product including where the product was manufactured. I was specifically told by the sales rep that the product was manufactured in the USA. The sales rep. said the product was manufactured and distributed from Aurora, Colorado.

Three days after I purchased the product it was not working with a full charge. I contacted the sales rep. from the main office and told them of the problem I was having with the unit. I also ask again where it was made since it did not say anywhere on the box and to my surprise she told me that it was made in China. I dealt with the product not being fully charged off and on for the next 10 days until the unit completely stopped working.

I then contacted the owner whose name is John Allen and told him that I was not satisfied and deeply concerned that they mis-represented the product. Mr. Allen told me that he was not willing to refund my money and that I could deal with my credit card company. He also stated that people have tried to get refunds in the past and that my credit card company would give me a refund and that it would not come out of his pocket.

Bad Company stay away from them!!

Harold

Jul 18, 2011
Grand Junction
I was reffered to Colorado E-Smokes via my Pulmonologist Dr. Tom Horigan here in Grand Junction. He said he's been reffering customers for almost a year now and he has only heard great things about them. I ended up buying the mega kit with a bottle of e-juice for $150 and I haven't had a cigarette in over a week. I feel much better already, I don't stink and I can smell everything better already. The sales people are very educated, the lady I spoke to knew everything about e-smokes and allot about cigarettes. I had no idea cigarettes had 7000 ingredients! The E-juice has 5! They sell juice that is manufactured both in China and the US. They just recently found a reputable and reliable distributor in the US so the China liquids will be gone soon. I have the Butterscotch Rum liquid, it's very tasty and 100% US Made :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
anim_shock.gif
They $ure are proud of their product$! No way would I $hop there. Their Mega kit is over twice that of kits available elsewhere.

The only positive I saw there was their 1 year warranty on their eGo style batts.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
anim_shock.gif
They $ure are proud of their product$! No way would I $hop there. Their Mega kit is over twice that of kits available elsewhere.

The only positive I saw there was their 1 year warranty on their eGo style batts.
He's absolutely correct . They are way , way , overpriced .us esome of the forum , approved vendors , and you will be a lot happier , and there will still be some money left , in your wallet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread