Clutch x18 not hitting as hard as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravoroni

Jun 16, 2021
Hey Guys,

I have 2 clutch X18 mech mods. For some reason one (The black one) is hitting much weaker than the other (Gunmetal). This just started today. Prior to today, they both hit equally hard.

I have tried swapping the RDAS to see if it was related to the build / coils or RDA. But the trend continues. Whatever RDA i have on the gunmetal one just hits much harder and ramps up much faster. Both RDA’s are the same (Asgard minis) with the same exact coils and the same exact build (Dual 2.5mm Aliens @ 0.1). But as mentioned above i did swap the RDAS and whichever one is on the gunmetal mod just ramps up way faster and hits much harder.

I also tried with several sets of fully charged batteries to rule out a battery issue. I even put the batteries from the gunmetal one in the black one, and still didn’t see any change.

My only guess is maybe some of the contacts on the inside are dirty or damaged? If so how would i go about cleaning them?

Or if anyone has any other ideas as to what might be the cause please let me know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread