WHITE 510 Titan WAY harder to hit the BLACK 510 Titan! Why???

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
OK, a couple weeks back I received 10 510 Titan batteries, 5 white, 5 black. I also received 20 atty's, 10 white, 10 black.

Why is it that the Black Titan hits soooo much easier and smoother, it's like sucking through an empty straw. The white Titan is like trying to suck a milk shake through it.

I thought it may be the Atty, so I switch the white atty for a new white atty, and the same thing, very hard to hit. I also tried 2 different black attys and they both hit wonderful, very lite and smooth.

Why is this?

It's not the batteries as I switched the batteries and same thing. It's the attys, 100%!

Why does the white Titan Atty's make it sooo much harder to hit the thing???

The white Titan also makes it harder to drip, as the e-liquid ends up in my mouth more often because of the harder draw.

Anyone have this same problem??? And if so, can it be fixed???

P.S. I will say that my sis liked the draw of the white 510 better as it feels more like a real cig, because of the harder draw (she also still smokes analogs). I prefer the black. I would say a real cig's draw is inbetween the black and white Titans draw. I prefer the black MUCH MORE!!!!

Thanks

Paul

:)

Last edited:

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Check to see if the seal between the positive and negative leads is blocking the vents on the atomizer. I had a couple of atomizers which were nearly completely blocked by that seal that required me to drill the holes a bit wider.

jimik;532834,
Would you mind elaborating on this with a more detailed description on how to spot this particular problem? I can't for the life of me, figure out where on the atomizer to look for this seal? Maybe some picture of where to look and exactly how to fix it? That would definately be very, very helpful for us "challenged" vapors.

Thanks

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
jimik;532834,
Would you mind elaborating on this with a more detailed description on how to spot this particular problem? I can't for the life of me, figure out where on the atomizer to look for this seal? Maybe some picture of where to look and exactly how to fix it? That would definately be very, very helpful for us "challenged" vapors.

Thanks

Be sure you try everything else before you do this, more likely than not it is not the seal. I've only read of one other post where another person had the same problem. Here is a link of basically what I had done, in one of the pictures you will see the seal I am speaking of.

After a few draws, my Titan feels as though it is clogged

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
^^^ OK, I just checked the 2 holes on the atty (where it screws in), and one of them holes is plugged with what looks like a part of the seal!?

The color of the object blocking the hole is the same color as the seal, thats why I'm guessing it's the seal.

I am using a "Staple" (I'm at work :) ) to try to unplug it, but it's seems difficult. Im working on it now! :)

Seems like a manufacture error, well it obviously is!

THANKS!!!!

Last edited:

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
OK WOW!!! I found a thin enough paper clip and stuck it in the hole, worked it some, moved the sealant over a tad and smashed it down. It's not totally out of the way, but it's hitting WAAAYYY BETTER now!!!

I just checked my black Atty's and nothing is blocking the holes.

The picture in that link you posted is my exact problem, THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCH!!!

EDIT: Im now getting more vapor as well :D

Paul

Last edited:

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
OK WOW!!! I found a thin enough paper clip and stuck it in the hole, worked it some, moved the sealant over a tad and smashed it down. It's not totally out of the way, but it's hitting WAAAYYY BETTER now!!!

I just checked my black Atty's and nothing is blocking the holes.

The picture in that link you posted is my exact problem, THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCH!!!

Paul

Cool, glad it worked for you.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Be sure you try everything else before you do this, more likely than not it is not the seal. I've only read of one other post where another person had the same problem. Here is a link of basically what I had done, in one of the pictures you will see the seal I am speaking of.

After a few draws, my Titan feels as though it is clogged

Thanks! This helps a lot to know where to check!!!:D
Will now go and check all of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread