Clouds of Vapor Virginia 16mg and Caramel Creme 16mg Cloudpure line all organic VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BethInMichigan

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Michigan
Clouds of Vapor Cloudpure line all organic all VG
Virgina 16mg - like a Camel cigarette with a little spicey undertone
Caramel Creme 16mg - just like the name caramel creme with a butterscotch flavor
tobacco Flavor 16 mg - more of a pipe, kind of dirty flavor (have not fully tested, may try combining it with apple or a spicy apple added to it)

Both the Virginia and Caramel Creme are nice flavors but together it is like smoking a camel cigarette with a butterscotch in your mouth. I absolutely love it. My son did mention that it smelled more like a real cigarette and yes you do get "Clouds of Vapor"

The Cloudpure line is all organic and VG. It is not as thick as other VG's I have from other vendors and it did work well in my cartomizers. I did try it in my atomizers, and of course it always taste better in the atomizers but the cartomizers are nice for on the go. It is more of a subtle taste than your regular VG. I guess that is why I like it. It taste more like a real cigarette without an overpowering flavor. The more you vape it the more it grows on you. It is definitely a different taste than your regular vape. I am definitely going to use this combo until I am completely off my cigarettes as this is pretty darn close to a cigarette. I really like VG juices as the PG ones have a chemical flavor to me.

I have some other samples he included also:
The Orange Creamcicle was very sweet and it took awhile for me to get the taste out of my atomizer. If you like orange creamcicle this one was very strong and really taste like one.
The Waffle flavor was a strong flavor also and did taste like a waffle. I am not sure if these were from the cloudpure line or not but they were very strong flavors. They also did not list if they were PG or VG so I do not know about these two. If you like really sweet flavors than these are for you.

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
Ive had the caramel cream, lemonade and the blueberry pancakes. The blueberry pancakes is stronger on the blueberry but definitely can taste the pancakes. I dripped it in with some waffle (of a different brand) and it tasted more like I personally wanted it to. The caramel cream I like but the cream aspect of it isn't for me. If you like caramels and creams...this is for you.

The lemonade flavor stays in your atty for a while but really is the only vape that tastes truly sour .... that I've ever found... even in DIY unable to find a true sour flavor. Well...this has sour!!

I believe in VG liquid and organic products! I know that I plan on moving to all VG in the future (for unproven health reasons - just in case...since I'm not planning on giving up vaping) but haven't forced myself to do so yet because I have not found "as rounded out of flavors" in VG vs. PG/VG mix. I have even tried tons of DIY from the best sources and still can't make or find a perfect 100%VG juice.

This is the best 100% VG juice I have found...in all three flavors. I like the lemonade and blueberry pancakes very much and the caramel cream is very good...just not my kind of vape.

THANKS BRUCE @ COG FOR PROVIDING THE BEST QUALITY OF EVERYTHING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread