Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
So I have recently seen a few posts about trying to emulate the CPN Butterscotch from CoV, and even got a PM from somebody else about it. I saw somebody mention we should start a thread on it so I figured i'd go ahead and do it. Right now Bob57 and I are discussing the High Desert Vapes organic PG free Butterscotch flavoring. I noticed that the organic DIY flavors they sell have a lot in common with Bruce's other CPN organic line, for example like him they have a butterscotch, kona cream, caramel cream, vanilla cream and pancake flavors, just like Bruces. Though I doubt that is where Bruce gets his flavoring from, the similarities have piqued my interest.

Anybody out there tried this flavor? Was it anything remotely similar to the CoV Butterscotch? If not anybody else tried anything or got any ideas? I'd love to hear what you guys have to say!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Wow, I can't believe I just came across this thread! LOL! I just realized the same thing about those flavors, and have been trying so hard to emulate COV's Vanilla Cream flavor, which is my main all-day vape. I just earlier today ordered High Desert vape organic Vanilla Cream in hopes to DIY my own. I will let you know how it goes. I also ordered their 100% VG nic base to try with it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I think we might be onto something here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread