2 new Organic Flavors online now! The New Vanilla Cream and Banana's Foster is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Vanilla-Cream.jpg

As you know, I rarely add new flavors to the Organic VapeJuice line because I am very picky and need to really like it to add it!

I am vaping my New Organic Vanilla Cream right along side my Butterscotch! That is a big thing for me! Guess I really like it, LOL!

And I have been missing a good banana! I retooled my Organic Bananas Foster after its been gone a long time and its better then ever!

Give them a try, I am sure you will be loving them too! All Organic, all VG, all good!

CPN Vanilla Cream

CPN Bananas Foster

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I'm anxiously waiting now on some of your Black and Tan & Cherry Vanilla. Looking forward to filling up the UFS with them. Do wish you would consider larger bottles though. 30 ml are about sample size, especially with the UFS. Thanks - Leslie SmithQUOTE=Bigbuyer;4955135] View attachment 71720

As you know, I rarely add new flavors to the Organic VapeJuice line because I am very picky and need to really like it to add it!

I am vaping my New Organic Vanilla Cream right along side my Butterscotch! That is a big thing for me! Guess I really like it, LOL!

And I have been missing a good banana! I retooled my Organic Bananas Foster after its been gone a long time and its better then ever!

Give them a try, I am sure you will be loving them too! All Organic, all VG, all good!

CPN Vanilla Cream

CPN Bananas Foster[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread