Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hello everyone, this Friday November 20th, 2015 will be the last pick for this series of the Junjii Contest. Winners will be announced Saturday.

Extra points for anyone that posts a short story or true event about vaping. Additional extra points if you include a picture. An exceptional amount of points if your short story or true event involves Junjii.

Good luck!
Has anyone heard anything back, or gotten "extra points"?

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Don't fret guys. It took over a month for them to get to me after I won. I had given up hope then suddenly out of the blue... MAPLE! Don't lose faith.
same here.they were very nice tho...growing pains and swamped

Last edited:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
As fa
Hi I haven't received my juice yet can you help me out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
as far as i know, none of us have. and have not heard anything from them since giving our info. I am figuring with it being a busy season it will take time to get them out.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Reactions: mac63

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hello everyone, this Friday November 20th, 2015 will be the last pick for this series of the Junjii Contest. Winners will be announced Saturday.

Extra points for anyone that posts a short story or true event about vaping. Additional extra points if you include a picture. An exceptional amount of points if your short story or true event involves Junjii.

Good luck!

TwitterAd-blueberries.jpg

THE WINNERS ARE...

redrebel821, BamaBabe4Ever, x-23, Ladybear, FuzzyThunderbear, CaptNutz and CountBoredom

Winners will be contacted directly with details to collect your rewards. We increased the winner count this time due to it being our last for this thread.

This is the last contest for this thread, keep an eye out for the next one to be posted soon. Thanks for playing everyone, this was a lot of fun.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread