ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
TwitterAd-blueberries.jpg

Welcome to the Junjii ejuice Contest
www.Junjii.com
How to enter the contest:
  • Submit a post with anything related to vaping
  • Increase your chances of winning by commenting on your experience with Junjii eliquids, Junjii customer service and include a link to your favorite Junjii ejuice on www.Junjii.com
Contest Rewards:
  • 1,000 Junjii Points will be added to your account on www.Junjii.com where you can spend those points to purchase Junjii eliquid.

Contest Rules:

• You must be 18 to enter
  • Two Winners are selected every two weeks
  • Winners are chosen at random using Random.org
  • You may post multiple times per day to increase your chances of winning. After each post you must wait 3 hours before posting again.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have had no experience with Junji Juice, so I just went to the website and read all of the descriptions. Oh my gooooodness, there are some yummy-looking concoctions (Blackberry Cobbler Flambé with Honey eLiquid YES PLEASE!!!), and I love that there are so many different packaged deals.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Oh my... I have tried Blueberry and Raspberry Cheesecake. Both I had +extra shot of flavor. They are both yummy. I am planning on trying the Maple Donut soon. They have several flavors that catch my eye. My nic level in the cheesecake was 4mg, I think I might go for 0mg next time. Thank you for contest. I need to post my review, I don't remember if I did , Bill, gonna read yours too.:thumbs:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread