Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
cool thanks

yeah that works on the outside ( male ) threads, but my short stubby and fat fingers prohibit such an action on the inside ( female ) threads.

Thanks again.

Try a qtip, or those lint free swabs they sell at electronic stores for the top of the battery. Alternatively, if you have a manual battery, you could use something acidic on the inside threads if you washed it off completely. I never seem to clean the battery side. I'm a bad man :)

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I know this thread is old, but I found it as a brand new vaper. I haven't been at it long, but my atty's still taste and work perfectly and I just wanted to send you a thank you.

My husband and I currently have 1 extra atty each in rotation, so 4 total. I will clean the used atty's each night using this method and let them dry while using the other ones the next day then clean those, and the first ones are dry and ready to use. If, for some reason, I get out of sync doing this and need an atty straight away I'll use the dry burn method after very thoroughly blowing it out to get any extra alcohol and sometimes even doing a warm/hot water rinse first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread