Cignot Shipping time- fast beyond belief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn3d

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
California
I have ordered from Cignot several times now and have always been impressed with their shipping- but today, my order shipped in FIVE MINUTES. No joke- I ordered my juice, got an immediate email confirmation of my order, then literally only 5 minutes later I got an email that my order has shipped!

Bravo Cignot- love you guys! :laugh:

I ordered a joye 510 kit on Thursday about 1pm...Got tracking # at 2:30pm...It arrived at 10am today(Saturday) and I didn't upgrade the shipping to priority on vicki's advice..It was under a pound so it went first class.

I sell on Ebay and other venues and to mail something on Thurday night and have it arrive Saturday 6 postal zones away (I am in Sacramento,Ca) is very rare..For Cignot to do it consistently is nothing short of amazing..

Now, for the 510 kit..PERFECT..Nothing to say about it that already hasn't been said..I emailed Vicki this morning(Saturday) and she responded in less than an hour..I pleaded with her to get some sleep and asked a few quick questions about the kit..I guess my point is she responded so quickly on a Saturday is the best customer services I think I've ever experienced anywhere.

In a market with a lot of scammers and less than trustworthy sellers it's nice to have found an honest broker that GOES THE EXTRA MILE.

Another happy first time cignot..Won't be my last..I have a few 30ml bottle of juice left from another less than honest seller then I know where i'm going for my e-liquid.

I can honestly and without hesitation recommend Cignot.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I have ordered from Cignot several times now and have always been impressed with their shipping- but today, my order shipped in FIVE MINUTES. No joke- I ordered my juice, got an immediate email confirmation of my order, then literally only 5 minutes later I got an email that my order has shipped!

Bravo Cignot- love you guys! :laugh:

Indeed. They ship so fast that it makes my head spin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread