Cignot is the best!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylar

Aug 17, 2010
Washington
I ordered my Ego last Tuesday late afternoon from Cignot. I had confirmation within a few minutes and confirmed shipping within 45 minutes. It arrived at my home on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received 2 different color batteries in my kit (how fun) and another battery discounted. I have emailed Vicki numerous times with questions and she responds immedietely. This is a first rate company with unbelievable service and they sell a great product. I will continue to order from them.

Skylar

Last edited:

chele_808

Jun 18, 2010
I ordered my Ego last Tuesday late afternoon from Cignot. I had confirmation within a few minutes and confirmed shipping within 45 minutes. It arrived at my home on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received 2 different color batteries in my kit (how fun) and another battery discounted. I have emailed Vicki numerous times with questions and she responds immedietely. This is a first rate company with unbelievable service and they sell a great product. I will continue to order from them.

Skylar

i agree, cignot is awesome. thanks to the 510 kits i ordered from them i have not smoked in 5 weeks. hooray!

:thumb:

viva la 510!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread