Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsAngelD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2010
A, A
www.TheDallemagnes.com
So far everything I have ordered (3 different orders) has been from cignot, and the customer service there is great.

During my first order I also opted to get some extra pre-filled carts and I had chosen the wrong kind. Not more that 2 minutes after placing the order I received and email from Vicky telling me that the extra pre-filleds I had picked were the wrong ones and she wanted to know should she replace them with the proper ones. I responded by telling her "thank you very much for letting me know and please do fix the error". She wrote me back again to tell me it no problem and to thank me for ordering. It was quite nice to see real customer service.

For my second order I put together a nice selection of different flavored juices to try as well as some empty carts. One of the items I chose was their basic tobacco sampler which contains three 3ml bottles of vg juice, all named tobacco #1, tobacco #2 and tobacco #3. My husband really enjoyed #3 and I really enjoyed #1 however we were under the impression that those were just names for the sampler. So I emailed Vicky and asked her what the actual names of the flavors were so I could purchase bigger bottles. She promptly replied that was in fact their names and informed me as to where I could find them on the website. Which lead to my most recent and last order. which was of course bigger bottles of those flavors.

Cignot is in Illinois and I'm in Washington, all of my orders have taken approximately 4 days (excluding sundays which of course can't be helped. But they all came promptly and nicely packaged. They also had a very personal touch in that all the packing slipped had hand written thank you notes on them.

I have since recommended e-ciggs to my sister whom also ordered from cignot, and I would absolutely recommend anyone to make purchases there.

Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread