Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
OK, maybe the second most unlikely. And for the record, yes... all of my CHUCK's are plain black and beat to hell.

My gunsmoke one is a bit beat looking, I told my husband I was going to have you redo it and he told me no way, that the banged up look gives it character and not to change a thing! Its like tools, the crappy ones stay fairly nice looking but usually don't work well if not at all and the best built ones looked beat to hell but remain the best working ones you own and one wouldn't trade them for nothing!

I hope whoever got it was a long time naysayer who is now smacking themself upside the head and wondering why it took him so long to realize this is the finest, most well built mod out there! Obviously I am still am very much a chuckhead and haven't strayed one bit. :)

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Not Bruce... There was a Blog Talk Radio show the weekend before last where the answer was revealed. I even called in during his interview to ruffle his feathers.

Speaking of which.... I am scheduled to be on this SUnday night for the "Tribute to the CHUCK" so I expect you all to call and harass me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread