Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    USA isn't technically a "communist" country, but it has been overrun by communists for decades. It's easier to control a country like the USA rather than try to convert it out in the open. This covert takeover has worked and still is working like a charm because it exploits human weaknesses and flaws to in order to penetrate deeply. It takes a long time in a country like the USA, but it's effective and the end result is better because in the end very few realize what is happening and what has happened. Such a tactic allows things to "normalize" in peoples' minds so that they believe what is happening is "the way it should be" or "normal" or "just". It's is a very effective way of brainwashing people and those brainwashed people then brainwash others. Easy peasy.

dripster

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 18, 2017
    Belgium
    USA isn't technically a "communist" country, but it has been overrun by communists for decades. It's easier to control a country like the USA rather than try to convert it out in the open. This covert takeover has worked and still is working like a charm because it exploits human weaknesses and flaws to in order to penetrate deeply. It takes a long time in a country like the USA, but it's effective and the end result is better because in the end very few realize what is happening and what has happened. Such a tactic allows things to "normalize" in peoples' minds so that they believe what is happening is "the way it should be" or "normal" or "just". It's is a very effective way of brainwashing people and those brainwashed people then brainwash others. Easy peasy.
    According to a popular song from the year 1983 by the Dutch pop band Het Goede Doel, the USA is a country that doesn't truly exist.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 16, 2014
    Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
    20200224_130835.jpg

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm not sure propaganda is the same as communism but it sure seems to be a step in the wrong direction.

I just fear what will happen when the sane die out and/or give up on teaching their children, etc..

Course, I'll be dead. So maybe I won't mind as much.

Damnit. I probably WILL be minding from the grave and that doesn't sound restful at all.
    Anna

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I do not know if anyone else has posted about this topic, so here is mine. I recently tried to order a new tank and juice from a vendor on Taobao ( big online store in China), and was met with, "search not found", over and over again. I sent a Wechat (Chinese Twitter) to a vendor that I know in another city and was informed that the Chinese government had banned the sale of ALL vaping products. The reason? Well to stop children vaping of course. Apparently there is an epidemic (no pun), of kids stealing their parents credit cards, ordering hardware and juice and then hoping their parents do not intercept the parcels. Forgive me for being incredulous with this regard. So at a hand wave the Country that benefits the most from the vaping industry bans it from their own country! So vapers in the West think yourself lucky that your governments can not just railroad vaping as much as their sponsors would like them to. I am coming up to 11 years of vaping, going to be hard to keep going when a 30ml bottle of juice is Wechat selling for about $25 plus postage. Especially as I can buy a pack of MB red for just over a $. So I wonder how long I will be able to vape as I sip on my Corona V.
    Of course you would know better than I would being there but my understanding was that they banned for the online sale so if you can find a brick and mortar store maybe you'll have better luck. I just want to clarify that I am not trying to say I know better than someone who actually lives there in fact I'm curious if I am interpreting the law correctly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread