0mg nic, 50/50, lavatube, lavatube atty, steeped a week

Color- clear

Smell- light watermelon

Vapor- good

Throat hit- 0-its zero nic

Subtle, med. flavor, strong-
Very subtle even at 5v

Non sweet, sweet, very sweet-very lightly sweetened

Clean (free from perfuminess/chemical taste/soapiness)- yes clean 060612134302.jpg

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

Remember huge bubbles, smacking your gum, getting it in your hair and it smelling Sooooo good?

Watermelon Bubbilicious is a very good flavor. It does taste like the gum. However, it is VERY subtle even at 5v. It is even more muted on a carto which is why I popped an atty on.

That is not a bad thing by any means I'm just telling it like it is. I PREFER stronger flavors when vaping drink, candy, and bakery flavors-closer to the real thing.

It is juicy and refreshing and addicting. Honestly this gets better the longer I vape it, the flavor pops out a lil more now (kind of like knowing what you are looking for). It is hard to put down.

Its lightly sweetened, with a candy watermelon gum flavor, has good vapor production, and no funny aftertaste whatsoever. I was vaping this a lot last night and and on and off all day today.

If you prefer very light juices as your all day vape and use an atty you will be very happy with this flavor and won't be able to get enough. Makes me want to buy some bubble gum again, I haven't had it since I was a kid.

Once more, last time, VERY subtle. Order accordingly.

Very nice customer service! Shipping was very fast-Celtic is in CA as am I.

Celtic E-Juice Shop currently carries 25 flavors and is continuing to update their site and payment options. Currently It is by money order or check only.

There are different prices for different nic levels. Starting at $8.00 for 13mls at 12mg, and works its way up or down. 24mg is $4 more, while zero is $4 less. Got all that? Lol
Celtic only ships to US customers.

Celtics E-juice Shop, Premium E-juice / E-liquid and Electronic Cigarette Information

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread