Color- clear

Smell- I can't smell anything

Vapor- good

Throat hit- 0

Subtle, med. flavor, strong- subtle

Non sweet, sweet, very sweet- sweet

Clean (free from perfuminess/chemical taste/soapiness)- yes clean

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

It is a sweet tobacco sweet like, I really thought the hypnotic was still in my atty. I blew it out twice, let it go bone dry, and took a super dry scratchy hit just to be sure. IT IS the choice tobacco! Now, I've been vaping it over an hour.

It is very sweet for a tobacco. In fact it is a mostly sweet taste with a faint undertone hint of tobacco. That's probably why Celtic also offers a Heavy Tobacco flavor for sale. I'll be trying that next.

If you enjoy sweet, super subtle tobaccos maybe give this a try.

http://www.celticsejuiceshop.com/

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Celtic, eh? Honestly, with a name like that I'd expect something Celtic-themed. :) I guess they are just starting out, judging from their site.

It also sounds like they could go a little heavier on the flavor. The reviews actually sound decent for my palate (I like sweet tobaccos, where tobacco plays a very supporting role), but very subtle is not for me - I'd lose the flavor entirely in ten minutes flat.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
That's EXACTLY why I tried to make it clear. Most I have had from Celtic are very subtle and lack flavor. I like medium flavored tobaccos mainly followed by IN YOUR FACE flavors (bakery, candy,fruit, coffee etc.), but just because a flavor is not strong doesn't mean its bad.

I just don't want people to be disappointed and feel they wasted their money. I want them to know what they r getting. Hypnotic is the best I have tried from Celtic, I just haven't posted all the reviews yet. 2nd best is probably Watermelon Bubbilicious.

I hate repeating myself saying its subtle its subtle...but there isn't much else to say about the juice. The flavor that is there-is good.

Some people really enjoy light flavors cuz they don't get sick of it. I don't hate it, but I wouldve asked for 3x the flavoring had I known lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread