Cash Vanilla supposed to be red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
My friend came over and filled a 5ml sample bottle with his cash vanilla for me to have yesterday till my order arrived today. Well his cash vanilla is no where near the same color as what I just received? Did the formula change or something? I havent opened it yet. I just want to make sure its ok first before I use it.

P1050230.jpg

Lane

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Chi-town Burbs
That happend to me with french pipe also, the first time I ordered it it was a dark red almost brownish color, in my recent order it was the regular yellow color as most the other juices. The darker one if I remember correctly had a stronger taste, maybe wasn't cut as much but it was supposed to be the same strength so idk. That vanilla you got there does look pretty potent though, 36mg?

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
That happend to me with french pipe also, the first time I ordered it it was a dark red almost brownish color, in my recent order it was the regular yellow color as most the other juices. The darker one if I remember correctly had a stronger taste, maybe wasn't cut as much but it was supposed to be the same strength so idk. That vanilla you got there does look pretty potent though, 36mg?

It is actually 16mg. The menthol is 24 and everything else you see there is 16. I am going to start cutting down on the nic content now till I reach 0.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Yes ... Supposed to be Red :) Although, its not real red in a couple strengths (can't think of them off the top of my head though ... perhaps 0mg and 4mg)

The others flavors that *may* come in a slightly (not so orange) color are Pina Colada, Cocunut ... and Coffee. Some of the lower/higher strengths of coffee come in Dark Brown ...

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Yes ... Supposed to be Red :) Although, its not real red in a couple strengths (can't think of them off the top of my head though ... perhaps 0mg and 4mg)

The others flavors that *may* come in a slightly (not so orange) color are Pina Colada, Cocunut ... and Coffee. Some of the lower/higher strengths of coffee come in Dark Brown ...

Ok gotcha. I asked because the small bottle sitting next to it is also 16mg vanilla that my friend gave me till mine got here. Same juice and strength but tottaly different colors.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The color combo's I normally find odd sometimes. Certain batches have more colors than others ... Vanilla (atleast most that I can remember) tend to either be a dull red or bright red, but can also lay in the gold's/orangish part of the spectrum as well!

Just so you know, no stock being sold is ever more than about 2-3 weeks old. We get shipments in every 2 weeks and try to completely deplete stock before releasing a new batch :)

I really wouldn't mind a blue color eliquid ... may even be cool lookin! haha ...

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
The color combo's I normally find odd sometimes. Certain batches have more colors than others ... Vanilla (atleast most that I can remember) tend to either be a dull red or bright red, but can also lay in the gold's/orangish part of the spectrum as well!

Just so you know, no stock being sold is ever more than about 2-3 weeks old. We get shipments in every 2 weeks and try to completely deplete stock before releasing a new batch :)

I really wouldn't mind a blue color eliquid ... may even be cool lookin! haha ...

Thats good to know about the freshness of your juice! I was just playing COD4 on the pc with my friend that gave me the small bottle of vanilla and he said his is 24mg (i thought his was 16) and the one I got is 16mg so thats probably why. He said his previous risky was a light gold and was 16mg and the bottle he got today is much darker and is 36mg.

As for the blue liquid I wonder if blueberry juice would have a blue tint to it. Also sounds mighty tasty! I just got your peach today in the mail and it rocks! I am curious. Do you guys have your cash line specially made just for you? Or is it something other vendors have access to? You dont have to answer that if you dont want to! ;)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
O, forgot ... Banana also comes in a variety of colors ... I even took a picture for someone a few weeks back questioning it ... See below ...

Blueberry .... hmmmm..... Yeah, peach is yummy. I mix it with menthol :)

CaSH line is made how I want it made. I can request certain things, like Cola, which is now widely used, but I was the first to have :) Pina Colada being another .... Its nice to work with a manufacturer willing to take advice and make it just to your specs. Another thing I had brought down was throat hit in the higher nicotine levels. I wanted to keep Cash smooth, instead of hard hitting like the Pure Juice.

Here's the picture of Banana;s :)

Strength levels I think are 0, 4mg, and 11mg ? or somewhere around there.
IMG_0264.jpg

The Cash Banana is also a reddish orangy color. VERY tasty... too bad I am allergic to PG :(

EDIT.. ooops.. just saw Steve's pic of Bananas lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread