Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Last order, I got a bottle of the vanilla and I really love it. Not only for refilling the pre-filled vanilla cartos but also you can add them to some of the pre-filled fruity cartos and the results are pretty amazing. I had gotten a sample pack plus a few freebies of the fruity carts. Now im all going peach-vanilla, strawberry-vanilla, cherry-vanilla and my personal favorite, raspberrry vanilla.

You can even it add it to a menthol flavor to get a little sweetness.

Now after about 3-4 top off the fruit taste gets lower and lower but it still works just fine for regular vanilla.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
jb....is this the wow vanilla or the premium? I like the wow vanilla with the ry4 as well....it kinda smooths out the ry4;) I have not tried the premium as of yet, but Vanilla (I agree) is a great staple to have in your collection. I cannot really think of anything that it would not go well with.....well, then again I don't vape the savory flavors like pizza, ribs, and crab....eeeeeew

timrichard

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Victorville/Adelanto CA
does any actually vape those flavors? I would rather stick to eating those.
Although might be a great new diet.
jb....is this the wow vanilla or the premium? I like the wow vanilla with the ry4 as well....it kinda smooths out the ry4;) I have not tried the premium as of yet, but Vanilla (I agree) is a great staple to have in your collection. I cannot really think of anything that it would not go well with.....well, then again I don't vape the savory flavors like pizza, ribs, and crab....eeeeeew

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Last order, I got a bottle of the vanilla and I really love it. Not only for refilling the pre-filled vanilla cartos but also you can add them to some of the pre-filled fruity cartos and the results are pretty amazing. I had gotten a sample pack plus a few freebies of the fruity carts. Now im all going peach-vanilla, strawberry-vanilla, cherry-vanilla and my personal favorite, raspberrry vanilla.

You can even it add it to a menthol flavor to get a little sweetness.

Now after about 3-4 top off the fruit taste gets lower and lower but it still works just fine for regular vanilla.

you can add it to any brand of coffee flavors too !

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
I just got a bottle of French Vanilla Ice Cream in a swap with Sallyem, mainly because I wanted it to mellow out a few of the more robust flavors. It is EXCELLENT with WOW Peppermint! :wub:

see how our tastes differ ? I did not like the sample i got of fr van ice crem at all .

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Nancy...that is another one that I have not tried and really want to....was your sample a wow or cool cart sample? I am still trying to find the difference between the 2. I may just have to order one of each and see;)

I am not sure because i threw it away lol .I am a cool cart girl except for wowboy .I just couldnt taste anything like vanilla OR ICE CREAM ,let alone both .:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread