**Casey's NEW Update Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
End Cap = That is how many looked due to the bassing of the darn super glue -- something we have completely ditched now.

That pitting is really odd to me .... mine are clean as a whistle on the inside .... are abundant amounts of moisture getting in there Brian?

The vegetable oil on the threads seems to have cured my problems. The vapor production is much more consistent than before and I'm not seeing the need to clean the threads several times a day to restore vapor production. Working reliably again like it did when new.

Brian

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Ok friends, here's the update for today:

Packaging the rest of the Protege batts and chargers!!! :) Looking to start shipping mid-late next week. More updates to come as Steve gets them!

I'm getting ready to print the orders and start the nice little pile on the floor again! :) Yay, it's new product time again.

tparganos

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Ok friends, here's the update for today:

Packaging the rest of the Protege batts and chargers!!! :) Looking to start shipping mid-late next week. More updates to come as Steve gets them!

I'm getting ready to print the orders and start the nice little pile on the floor again! :) Yay, it's new product time again.
how many are available and when do you think you will be getting in the switch housing for the protegy without resistor?

Hey Casey,
I hate to bug you, but I ordered a bunch of 901 atomizers on Friday. When I placed the order, the status said it would ship in 24-72 hours and after I made the order the status changed to "Pre-Order"

I'm just wondering if you actually had enough in-stock to accommodate my order, or if I'm gonna have to wait a little while.
I'm not in any terrible rush, it's not like I'm down to my last atty, but I'm just curious :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Edit: Got shipping confirmation... God, you guys are just amazing. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread