Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon62

Oct 24, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Received my second order from MV yesterday and again, very fast shipping. Thank you. We ordered cartomizers, an SS Atty and a couple of other things. One word for the cartomizers; WOW! Massive clouds of vapor and excellent taste. I got them for my wife because she's not very good at refilling the regular carts. I refill hers, but she never tells me when they run dry, so puffs with very little vapor until I notice it. :facepalm: I think I will be using cartomizers also after taking one of hers to "test". They are much easier to refill and not one drop of leakage so far.

The SS Atty is also very good as long as it's kept wet. It puts out pretty much the same amount of vapor as the cartos. I was thinking about getting a GoGo, but may change my mind after trying the cartos.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I love the sidesho cartos. I've ordered a couple of times and noticed that in the most recent order, the little rubber inner stopper, beneath the cap, is missing. I'm glad I kept my old one because it really does make a good juice stopper. I am wondering if that is a permanent change. Did they stop putting those inner gasket thingies in the cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread