Cart stuffing

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hey thanks r77r7r. I just cut it up and stuffed it into a cart. So I'll toke on it a couple hours and see how it does. I actually do something similar. I take a blank and twist it in the center and then fold it in half end to end. Then I stuff it into the cart. The tail is not as pronounced as it is with this method. Might make a difference. My biggest problem with this Fluval-stuffed cart is I get only a couple good hits that are full of flavor. Then the flavor goes dead. I let it sit a few minutes and the flavor comes back for a couple more puffs. Obviously a wicking problem. I've been reading up on cartos. What can you tell me about your experience with cartos? How long do they last? Does it retain full flavor throughout? How many times can they be refilled before they deteriorate? Etc... I'm using an eGO with standard 650mah battery. Thanks for the help r77! Ed

Well Ed, like you, I'm on a 650 ego. But I joined the ranks of the unflavored folks early on. So I don't know what gives the fullest flavor- they all taste the same to me, lol.

Everything that you put on top of your battery, and how flavorful it ends up being, is a real personal thing. These are all disposables, so grab a 5 pack of everything and give'm a whirl.

Personally, I put a BogeLR in a Momnpop carto-tank, and that's the end of it for me.

-Bob...........Happy vaping

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    OK fellas, you made your point. Notice I changed my Avatar. And zoiDman...sorry I had to take you back to the olden days when you first started. That must really be rough on you. But we all have to start at some time don't we. Yes, even me. Sorry for the dumb question. May your day be as perfect as you are.

I think you are reading a Little Bit More into it that what is there.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I think you are reading a Little Bit More into it that what is there.

I think you wrote a bit more than you should. With 7,377 posts and ECF stripes all up and down your arm I would think you'd have learned a little TLC with obvious newbies. Think about zoiDman. But I'll get over it.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I think you wrote a bit more than you should. With 7,377 posts and ECF stripes all up and down your arm I would think you'd have learned a little TLC with obvious newbies. Think about zoiDman. But I'll get over it.

Whatever you say edana.

If you think I haven't given you enough TLC, well, then I'm sorry about that.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Whatever you say edana.

If you think I haven't given you enough TLC, well, then I'm sorry about that.

Trust me zoi...my night is not ruined. I guess I always make sure I use a little extra care when I'm dealing with people who are oblivious about a certain topic and implying "been there, done that" would not be my way to start up a conversation. But, that's just me and it's no big deal. I'd like to see you around this board some more and it's a lot easier when we get along. Be good. Ed

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    ... I'd like to see you around this board some more and it's a lot easier when we get along. Be good. Ed

When we get Along?

I don't even know you. I have never even seen a post of yours before today. And I make a post which wasn't even a reply and you seem to take it wrong.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. And for the Last Time. I'm sorry if you took it wrong.

Don't be too quick to jump and read things into what people post that might not be there in the first place.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    When we get Along?

I don't even know you. I have never even seen a post of yours before today. And I make a post which wasn't even a reply and you seem to take it wrong.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. And for the Last Time. I'm sorry if you took it wrong.

Don't be too quick to jump and read things into what people post that might not be there in the first place.

Lmao. This could be some of the funniest posts I've ever seen.

Ulvamal

Aug 13, 2012
    Sweden
    Meh. Carts are not obsolete. They are oldskool, or so I keep telling myself.

I have this beautyfull pipe, you see. Brand spanking new. That takes very big very special carts ... which seem nowhere to be found. And since the pipe in question vapes better than a ce4 on a VV, soon I'll be investigating filler. Or, I am. Thats how I ended up here. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hold on there speedo. I found it funny because I was in this thread from the beginning and have absolutely no clue what you took offense to. Lol.

Hey there Chuckles...now you're becoming the funny one. You walk into a room utterly clueless about a subject and ask a question and the reply is basically..."Where the hell have you been?" That's the offense. When someone approaches me with a question, I give him the respect they deserve and make them feel like their question is important. Get it now Dante? Beyond my initial reply, I dropped it. You and the other guy keep bringing it back up. Now that's funny!

Last edited:

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Wow... Choice of Cart Stuffing Materials. Now that takes me back.

Check out the Date on this Thread. That was my last Attempt at finding the "Perfect" medium to Stuff in a Cart.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ssion/88453-stainless-steel-scrubby-pads.html

About that time the E2 came out and I never used Carts/Attys much again.

JSYK - The E2 was the Forerunner of the CE2.

Seriously this is what you found offensive? Dude was just saying its been a long time since we were searching for filler for cartos. 2 years ago you would have found every other thread on here about someone trying this and someone trying that for a carto filler. I don't think he was trying to be offensive. Just stating facts...it's been a long time since this was a hot topic.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Seriously this is what you found offensive? Dude was just saying its been a long time since we were searching for filler for cartos. 2 years ago you would have found every other thread on here about someone trying this and someone trying that for a carto filler. I don't think he was trying to be offensive. Just stating facts...it's been a long time since this was a hot topic.

Have a nice day Dante.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    fruit-loops.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread