Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Hello Noob here looking to get away from the analogs. Having a little difficulty finding a Canadian online store to purchase from
as it appears many eliquids in Canada are non Nnicotine. E-Cigarettes Canada - Electronic Cigarettes - E-Cigs - E-Liquid - Atomizers - E-Smoking - ECigarettes - ECigs is the online site I have been able to find just thought I would ask before ordering. The only model they carry is the ECV92 curious on opinions of this model for a noob? I realize I can order an Atomizer from anywhere its the juice that seems to be the issue.

looking to replace a 20 yr 2 pack a day habit so any help is greatly appreciated;)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome to ECF Northernshrink !
It's tough for y'all up there for sure.
When you get your first 5 posts in, pop in Canada Forum and read//visit around. There is a sticky at the top that once you have 15 posts and PM usage, you can get a list with additional suggestions.

Canada Suppliers ...... some great suppliers !

Turtle11

Jan 7, 2012
Canada
Hey northernshrink,

I too am a noob, of about 2 weeks, let me share what I know about which hardware to get...

I started using my buddies V4L kit, which we liked, then when the time came for me to get my own, I went with the Bloog starter kit. Even my buddy loved it more then his V4L stuff, seemed to produce much better vapor clouds and was a little easier to draw on...

A week into using it, I had extra batteries, carrying cases and all sorts of things. I was going through 3 batteries a day as they were only 180 mAh. I also love cartomizers, but I wasn't happy with battery life and was missing the ability to drip. If I wanted to try anything I had to fill a carto with 25-30 drops...and then what? What if i didn't like the flavour? But I had a problem because I really liked how compact the Bloog and the KR808 batteries are.

Fast forward to today...I bought an eGo kit from a local guy here in Ontario...Not sure if I'm allowed to post the name, so I'll just avoid that...But!! with the ego kit I'm am super "Happy"...

The smoktech mega dual coil carto's last forever for when driving, working outside (like I do) or just generally moving around. But once i'm home, I spin off the carto and go for my drip tip, I sit on the couch all night and vape away with a bottle on the coffee table in front of me. The best part is the smallest batteries available with the eGo are 650 mAh...over 3x the battery life of the Bloog. I use it A LOT during the day, and into the evening and normally one battery last me 10-12 hours.

It's a little thicker then the KR808 style stuff is, but assembled, it's actually shorter then my Bloog was with the standard batteries on it.

Let me know if you need any more help or detail. I'm only noob as well, but i'll share what I know and have experienced...hopefully to help another new member the headaches and the cost of buying 2 starter kits in 2 weeks lol

ookamii

Jan 25, 2012
Canada
My first order with Cndvapor went well. Second order...not so well and might be the last. Now been waiting 5 days, it hasn't even finished processing yet. 4 emails later (and added to my order since he said he'd ship this morning)...still nothing. I've since sourced out many other options.

Including a start to finish DIY system, including ordering flavor concentrates, bases, and additives, and since I got bored, a .xml price comparison chart for several vendors. Wow, prices truly differ!

If anyone's interesting in the basic price comparison with Canadian Vendors. Let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread