canadian new first post, looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am Canadian, new to the idea of e-cigs
I am seeking information

both my wife and I are considering e-cig

I realize juice with nic in it is hard to find in canada (well hard for me to find)
we are considering using non nic juice (I understand there is capsicum to simulate the throat hit)
and using a nicotine patch

our goal is to eventually quit smoking altogether

I have found a store near me that has non nic e-cig kits for 70$ canadian but the quality of the plastic and workmanship looks cheap

bottom line

looking for a inexpensive quality kit from a site that is not a scam (I dont mind paying for quality inexpensive not cheap)
and perhaps a list of canadian nic juice supliers

I supose I need to get my post count higher .....

thank you

:blush:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , and you are correct on the post count . Get 5 non-spam type posts , wait about an hour for the system to reset , and then you can go to the Canadian forums . They have a list of Canadian vendors . I'm sure you can find what your looking . And by the way , a few drops of menthol , peppermint , etc will also mimic throat hit .

Vapour newb

Jan 12, 2012
GTA
Welcome,

My goal was exactly the same as yours, quit smoking, use the patch and puff on the e-cig when going got rough. So
I bought one of those convenience store kits for $50 couple weeks ago. It seemed pretty neat at first, but that turned to frustration. It never gave me the feel as if I just had a smoke (no nic as I found out later), the battery wouldnt last me a day, the cartomizers wouldnt last a day and are 7 bucks to buy from store, poor vapour production, poor taste etc.

This frustration led me to the interwebs, I thought there's got to be a better e-cig out there. Which led me to this awesome forum. After an hour or so reading threads I quickly realized I had wasted 50 bucks and am now awaiting a KGO kit that from what I read, kick ... for $45. I was also able to get ejuice with nic from a with the help of the canada forum.

Happy reading and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread