Can someone explain how this works please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capricorn

Aug 26, 2010
Norway
Hi, I am a norwegian looking for a cheaper way to smoke. It's expensive to smoke here. From next year a pack of Marlboro will cost about 14 usd. The e-sigarett is not in sale in norway, so I have to order it from the US.
So I was hopeing for some help to find the right kind. There is so many different kinds and too much information about them that it makes it difficult to figure it all out.
So what type should I buy? I want one that is easy to use.
I dont understand how to fill them. I have seen some that must be filled with drops and some that you change a cartridge. What's best?
I smoke about one pack Marlboro light a day. How do I know how much of nikotine that is comparing to E-sig and refills? I guess the shipping takes a while and don't want to get empty for a while.

So are you all pleased with it? How is it to smoke compared to normal sigarettes? Does it smell.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you :)

Norwegian girl

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
You can get a good deal on an eGo from greenhouseone.com. They are in China, but they have decent shipping($15 us), and fast also. They also offer a 1 year warranty on all their parts. As for filling, I like the eGo XL attys and carts. They hold alot of liquid, more than twice what standard carts hold, and they put out alot of vapor.

javajoe

Unregistered Supplier
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Harvest, AL USA
www.wetcig.com
I think the best option would be a kr808d-1 (aka. vaporking / aka. nebula) This is two piece unit with refillable cartomizers (~aprox. 7.50 for 5 cartomizers) Each one is about a pack. The unit itself runs anywhere from (in a kit) 40 - 75. You will need juice to refill with too. Can be purchased from a lot of places. But the best learning tool of all would be GOOGLE VIDEO. Type in kr808d-1 and watch and learn.

I purchased mine from Nhaler.com and have been very happy with it.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
There are basically a couple of really good choices for newbies, which have been mentioned above.

Here's a quick run-down...

A 3-piece e-cig has a battery (the long part with the light on the end), an atomizers (heals the juice), and a cart (holds the juice).

A 2-piece e-cig has just a battery, and a cartomizer (there is a heating element in the middle, surrounded by filler which holds juice).

*Kr808D-1*
- Strong throat hit
- Warmer vapor (sometimes hot, with certain cartomizers), rich taste
- Best battery life of any mini e-cig
- Mediocre vapor production
- Cartomizers don't last as long as atomizers

*Joye 510*
- Great vapor production
- Clean, pure flavor
- Less throat hit, cooler vapor
- Short battery life
- Can be fiddly or messy, like most 3-piece models.

Both of these models are good models with their own unique pro's and con's. I perfer the Kr808D-1 because I like warmer vapor, and richer taste. However, some people prefer the 510, because it has better vapor production, and certain flavors come through better.

If you want to use a 510, but with better battery life, you can get an eGo. And eGo uses a 510 atomizer and cart, but has a bigger battery. It is more the size of a cigar.

You may want to consider buying from China. Heaven-Gifts.com is a well-liked Chinese supplier.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
One suggestion. Since the kits aren't available where you live, I would suggest stocking up with a third battery for whatever you buy, plus some spare e-liquid and blank cartos, with the initial purchase. Batteries do go bad sometimes, and you will use up the e-liquid -- it bites to run out of supplies.
If you buy an KR808D-1 version, vapor4life and nhaler are 2 good suppliers, both have 10% off codes (smilin for V4L, saveinnj for nhaler), and nhaler often offers short-term higher discount coupons.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
The battery life on the eGo is the seller to me. I have been surching for battery life since I started.

Although the battery life of the standard KR808 batteries is not up to snuff for me, they are good units. The Elegent, or RIVA 901 would be better options for me.

I tend to agree with the sentiment on cartomizers though. I do not the eGo MEGA attys or cartomizers. they are too fiddly and leak.

If supplies were limited to me, I would get a FEW large batteries. ie eGo, MEGA eGo, RIVA, or Hello 016 and some 510 cartomizers. It has become my method of choice, and I even own a few mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread