BWB RY4 and Hazelnut Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
I am still new to vaping and I started out with BWB juices and will not get into how I got my RY4, but I will say the way it happened made me realize that BWB is not just a business looking to just make money. I feel that Don really enjoys how people feel about what he is making and wants the whole world to share in this with him. What happened with me showed me the kind of character he has and I have never met him, and this kind of character can not be bought.

Customer for life and have tried almost all the BWB in 1 month and hope to try them all.
BTW it took me a month to really like the RY4 allot now.

Last edited:

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I am still new to vaping and I started out with BWB juices and will not get into how I got my RY4, but I will say the way it happened made me realize that BWB is not just a business looking to just make money. I feel that Don really enjoys how people feel about what he is making and wants the whole world to share in this with him. What happened with me showed me the kind of character he has and I have never met him, and this kind of character can not be bought.

Customer for life and have tried almost all the BWB in 1 month and hope to try them all.
BTW it took me a month to really like the RY4 allot now.

Very cool... A lot of BWB flavors really change after some steeping!

I can also vouch for Don... I found out at the last minute that I had to go to a funeral during one of the times that the RY was going on sale... Don personally responded to my E-mail and made sure I got some of his juice... Class and good character right there...

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
Just an update.....
I enjoy the RY4 more now than I did initially. The flavors have softened and blended. That said, it's still not an all-day-vape for me....but no RY4 is.

The Hazelnut Tobacco, however.....WOW! Still loving it. It is fantastic every single time (and that's a lot of times). I hope to never be without this juice. Smooth/mild tobacco, cedar-liscious, and just a smidge of slightly sweet hazelnut. Absolutely a winner.

Then again, I am also a big fan of Vaperite Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco too, so maybe this is to be expected. These two juices, although having similar components, are very different. Both delicious, but the Rou's places more emphasis on the toasted hazelnut and is more understated overall. Tobacco and cedar take the lead in BWB's version, and the hazelnut is straight-up, not the toasted version found in the Rou's.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I really like them both, too... RY4 is definitely an all-day for me, though!

Just an update.....
I enjoy the RY4 more now than I did initially. The flavors have softened and blended. That said, it's still not an all-day-vape for me....but no RY4 is.

The Hazelnut Tobacco, however.....WOW! Still loving it. It is fantastic every single time (and that's a lot of times). I hope to never be without this juice. Smooth/mild tobacco, cedar-liscious, and just a smidge of slightly sweet hazelnut. Absolutely a winner.

Then again, I am also a big fan of Vaperite Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco too, so maybe this is to be expected. These two juices, although having similar components, are very different. Both delicious, but the Rou's places more emphasis on the toasted hazelnut and is more understated overall. Tobacco and cedar take the lead in BWB's version, and the hazelnut is straight-up, not the toasted version found in the Rou's.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
The Hazelnut Tobacco.....WOW! Still loving it. It is fantastic every single time (and that's a lot of times). I hope to never be without this juice. Smooth/mild tobacco, cedar-liscious, and just a smidge of slightly sweet hazelnut. Absolutely a winner.

I agree that both juices are terrific and fairly dissimilar. I, too, prefer the toasted hazelnut flavor of Rou's, although the natural hazelnut of BWB's is good, too. And yes, BWB's has that distinct pine/cedar edge, not at all present in Rou's, which makes Hazelnut Tobacco a sharper and less subtle juice overall.

A third juice that might go on this short list of top hazelnut tobacco vapes is Frisco from VaporStation. It's their version of 555, with the nutty component being hazelnut rather than peanut. If I recall correctly, VaporStation doesn't use natural tobacco extractions, but rather flavorings from a company in India that no one other juice vendor uses. Distinctly unlike the other two juices in flavor profile, Frisco is totally unique and (to me, at least) delicious in an odd and compelling way. I vape more of VaporStation Frisco (and its non-hazelnut cousin Tennessee) than I do either Rou's or Hazelnut Tobacco. That's not a criticism of the others, however. All three get a big thumbs up from me.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
The E-mail may not be quick enough... he announces when it's going to be on sale usually a day in advance on the "home" page of the site. Log in to the site maybe 20 minutes before his announced time, add whatever other juices you want (this way you can just add the RY4 last and then check out), refresh the page ~2 minutes before the time.... You'll get some : )

lol o i am im on the notification list and always have my phone with me to let me know when i get emails. Ive got a new list of juices to try and this is one of my top 3!

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
The E-mail may not be quick enough... he announces when it's going to be on sale usually a day in advance on the "home" page of the site. Log in to the site maybe 20 minutes before his announced time, add whatever other juices you want (this way you can just add the RY4 last and then check out), refresh the page ~2 minutes before the time.... You'll get some : )

Thanks. Maybe I should stay away. If I like it (which I will) my whole life is going to revolve around this juice lol Sorry boss cant make it in today, well you know I cant leave the houses BWB RY4 is going to be on sale lol

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Thanks. Maybe I should stay away. If I like it (which I will) my whole life is going to revolve around this juice lol Sorry boss cant make it in today, well you know I cant leave the houses BWB RY4 is going to be on sale lol

LOL... its usually on sale at night, so... you may be ok : )

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I mean...why can't Don keep this in stock? After a while, can't you kinda anticipate the demand. I understand the undesirability of having excess overstock sitting around, but for it to sell out in under a day every time seems odd to me. Then again, maybe it's an issue with his supplier.

That's exactly what it is... the RY4 and Joker have the same base... Unicorn blood... due to FDA regulations, Unicorns may only be slaughtered at a rate of 3 per week. It takes approximately 3 unicorns for 7.5ml of RY4.... so, rather than sell 7.5ml bottles every week, he does larger releases every month or so.

HTH bro.

JK... he has trouble getting the ingredients from his supplier...

thughes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Layton, Utah
That's exactly what it is... the RY4 and Joker have the same base... Unicorn blood... due to FDA regulations, Unicorns may only be slaughtered at a rate of 3 per week. It takes approximately 3 unicorns for 7.5ml of RY4.... so, rather than sell 7.5ml bottles every week, he does larger releases every month or so.

HTH bro.

JK... he has trouble getting the ingredients from his supplier...

Ha ha I need the like button on my phone! Thanks for the laugh today!

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.

So how many more releases until Voldemort is at full strength once again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread