Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Blackberries eh? Sounds good to me.

I had filled a new carto and its now 5-6 days old. I can say 100% that the sweetness has toned down immensely and the tobacco is pretty strong in the background now. I would say its not yet a full blown tobacco flavor but it's no longer the sweet bliss it once was in day 1. For me anyway its definite an all day vape especial now that it's less sweet and has some tobacco going on.

So for anyone who thinks it's too sweet I would say try it again on a fresh Atty/carto about a week later and give it another shot. It may still not be for you but chances are if too sweet and lack of tobacco flavor was the misgivings with the juice I think you'll find some more love in this fantastic juice. Who knows what 2 weeks will show.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I was having a hard time appreciating any fruit flavors until I got my last order from BWB. Now I have a hard time enjoying anything else

That's me too, Bullymom. I just finished posting in the BWB order forum that my taste for fruits has been resurrected since I discovered my BWB Pear.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
@Rar,it's not an in your face blackberry,especially after the first week of steeping. Like LegioX said,after the first few days you'll definitely notice the blackberry getting more subtle as the tobacco presents itself much more predominantly. This is definitely a great juice and deserving of having a spot on the Backwoods shelf

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I love the new BWB blend and after only one day, can tell it will be one of my favorites. On the first day, I vaped it all day. I tasted only the berry with no tobacco taste. I expect after a couple of days of steeping, the tobacco will begin to surface. So far, I think I like this best of all the berry tobaccos.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
You got it lol. Didn't want to just give it away
I get it now...(B)lack (W)ild (B)erry blend. If I am not mistaken the site initially did not reveal the secret twist (if that is in fact the twist). I had emailed Don soon as I saw the new blend and he did not reveal the twist. Really excited to try this. I LOVE BWB!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Gotta make things a little harder for everyone to decide whats in things, If I gave it all away what fun would that be LOL. You got it Mr and thanks for figuring it out as well.
Don, whatever you decide is cool with me! You know what is best for your products!!!!!!!!

p.s. I am truly honored to see you respond! Thanks....

Hats off Legiox
Well played sir.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Since I suggested some blackberry a few months ago, I felt like I should try this one after seeing the reviews. I do like this juice. I have some casablanca here on my desk too which I probably vape on most days but i always take a fruity type one along with me. And all I can say is that this juice is awesome. Definitely has some blackberry in there and today I'm reaching for it more than the CB.

Decent tartness and sweetness on the exhale. I can't really taste any tobacco base in there though. I let it steep for about 10 days though I can't imagine it getting any better. Should have ordered the bigger bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread