Buy prefill or blank cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirssstens

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Thodeepught
I want to buy 510 cartos but they offer them in both prefill and blank.
Can you just add your own juice to a prefill after they're empty?
Are the blanks better/easy or do they take alot of time to fill?

By the way, I'm looking at Litecigusa's selection. So if you have a better place to buy...liquidexpress is out o' stock.

ps. do I need to buy a syringe too???

thanks friend

Last edited:

Occams Ciqarette

Unregistered Supplier
May 4, 2010
Michigan
Hi, you can buy them either filled or not, and yes they can be refilled easily.
If you use the condom fill method (vid here on ECF) there is no need for syringes:)
litcig is a great place with good products and good customer service, plus he has them on sale right now!

Ok, that begs for a link....

Charlie58

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Florida,U.S.A.
Isn't it "dangerous" to refill the cartridges? I mean what happens when I add to much of the liquid? I would be scared that I added then too much nicotine... :confused:
The nicotine strength is the same whether you overfill the carto or not.
It's just possible to flood it if you put in too much.
You will know if you do because you will hear a gurgling sound and not get much vapor and possibly get a little juice in your mouth that you can spit out if it happens.
It may taste a little bad but you can rinse out your mouth with water.
It happens to every one sooner or later I think.
If you do over fill it you can either blow on the end of the carto and blow out the excess into a paper towel wipe off the carto and vape.

Badfish20

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Lewiston, Id
I always get blanks as I cant stand that crappy taste of the liquids that come in the pre-filled carts.

Have to agree, the prefilled cartos never taste right, but after adding TV to them, holy cow, I dont know If I will ever use anything else.

I find the condom method a bit messy, I just drip into the battery side until i see any liquid coming out of the bottom, much easier and cleaner I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread