searching for 510 pre filled cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
Does anyone have any suggestions for finding prefilled 510 cartomizers. I found some at vaporkings.com but not a huge selection. Most sites seem to just sell them in generic flavors of "tobacco" and "menthol" (neither of which I like) or just blanks that you have to fill. I really prefer buying the prefilled until I get better at filling the blanks myself. I just find filling/refilling a hassle at the moment. Any suggestions? Can't find anything on the forum or online about where to find them.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
LiquidXpress also has some. There are only about eight flavors, but they are "unique" ones rather than just generic menthol/non-menthol. There's only two options for nic (18 or 26). I've only tried the carnilla one, but it is delicious. I've also heard the Taboo is pretty tasty (supposed to be like a RY4).

Xpress 510 Cartomizers & 306 Atomizers

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try. Much appreciated. Sj

Just to make sure you noticed, I don't know what equipment you're using, but if it's a generic 510 (as opposed to an eGo/Riva type), the cartos at Nhaler are low resistance and would probably pretty much blow through the standard 510 batteries faster than you can charge them.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Here's a link to some pre-filled 510 cartomizers: 510 Prefilled Cartomizers. Here's a link to some e-juices: E-Cig Liquid for Electronic Cigarette, Liquid for E Cigarettes | E Cigarette Liquid Selection including Flavored E Liquid!. As you can see on the juice page there's a lot to choose from. That's not the case with the pre-filled carto's. It's also much cheaper. I would say you'd likely get about 15 or so refills from a 10ml bottle of juice that costs $4-$5. Pre-filled carto's @ 5 for $9.95 is pretty high. They can be refilled several times each. They're easy to refill too. MistressNomad made some videos that show how to do it, they're at the top of the New Members page, but here's a link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/120044-i-made-videos-newbies-particular-broke-newbies.html.

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
Just to make sure you noticed, I don't know what equipment you're using, but if it's a generic 510 (as opposed to an eGo/Riva type), the cartos at Nhaler are low resistance and would probably pretty much blow through the standard 510 batteries faster than you can charge them.

I'm using an eGO...so I'm okay. But thanks for the heads up...and the lead on LiquidXpress. Will take a look. Much appreciated. Sj

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
CSKent...Already saw your videos...and liked them so much, I sent them to my brother and sister (newer newbies than me). They were really grateful (as was I). I am going to try the prefilled from the link you sent. I really will get to refilling on my own, but wanted the convenience of prefilled until I'm more secure in the switch from analogs to electronics. The easier it is, the more likely I will stick with it. Also didn't want to scare my siblings away from trying them with something that sounds "scary" to beginners. LOL! Thanks again, Sj

Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
CSKent...Already saw your videos...and liked them so much, I sent them to my brother and sister (newer newbies than me). They were really grateful (as was I). I am going to try the prefilled from the link you sent. I really will get to refilling on my own, but wanted the convenience of prefilled until I'm more secure in the switch from analogs to electronics. The easier it is, the more likely I will stick with it. Also didn't want to scare my siblings away from trying them with something that sounds "scary" to beginners. LOL! Thanks again, Sj

I can't take credit for the videos, they were done by MistressNomad. She did a great job on them too. When you place your order for the prefilled carto's just add a bottle of juice to your order. If your order is over $15 you get free shipping, you can't beat that. I've ordered from Litecigusa several times and recommend them highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread