Bummed Out With EVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd6547

Aug 9, 2013
Cleveland,OH
I ordered an MVP 2.0 last weekend during the 15% off sale.
Today, I got my package, and it was a MVP (NOT 2.0). The invoice showed I purchased the 2.0, and that is what I was charged for. I didn't realize what I had until I had the box open and the device plugged in for charging.
i was really looking forward to the 2.0 and some of the features it has that the MVP does not. I sent an email on the EVC contact form, but have not heard back 2 hours later ( I know, only two hours, not complaining about that.
just wondering how this will be resolved.

Last edited:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Once again, we'd like to apologize for the mistake in the first place as well as not being able to respond immediately. As far as the response time, our website does state within 24 hours, however, we usually respond in half that time or less unless it's a Sunday.

Also, as a consumer myself, I know how it is to be on the receiving end. We're just glad to be able to resolve the issue as quick and as painless as possible.

Anyhow, we truly appreciate your understanding and willingness to work with us. Now only if both sides of behind the government shutdown can come to an agreement so easily...:rules:

More importantly, we hope you enjoy the new MVP 2.0. Just let us know if there's anything else we can do for you besides giving you the winning lotto numbers! :p

Have a great weekend!

I heard from Lee at EVC, and he was very helpful. There were several options on the table to resolve this...
One was buying the 2.0 at a bargain price and keeping the mi-shipped MVP, and that is what I chose.
Great customer service reps are earned not given, and EVC has earned theirs.

Amd6547

Aug 9, 2013
Cleveland,OH
Well, I'm in retail myself, and I have a high customer service ethic. Thus, I feel qualified to give a knowledgeable assessment of this transaction.
In my considered opinion, your customer service was top notch in this case.
Anybody can make a mistake...even me!
I will be recommending EVC to my friends when they ask "what is that thing you're toking, and where do I get one".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread