A new brick & mortar shop opened up in my town!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
:D

Vaporcast has opened up their first brick & mortar shop in Centerville, Ohio! Woo-hoo!!

And to make it even cooler, it's in the same shopping plaza as my current workplace!!!! What more could you ask for?! No more panicking when I'm out of juice. No more freaking out when my cartos and attys go bad. NO LONGER!! Yessssssssss....

They're really cool dudes, too. They set it up as a vape "lounge", as well, with stylish tables and chairs and a HUGE big screen TV, a video game console, Pandora music playing... vaping HEAVEN.

Can I say it again? WOO HOOOOOO!!!!! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Congrats!

It'll be a great place to meet other vapers.

Already have. It just opened yesterday. When I was there, there were some people there asking a LOT of questions, so I had about twenty minutes where I kinda stood around and looked at everything. I didn't mind waiting. I have nearly infinite patience when it comes to new vapers asking questions. I'm glad they were asking qualified and experienced vapers. The only thing I don't quit dig is they're very heavy into menthol flavors. Ungh. I can't stand menthol. To each his own. But they do have an amazing strawberry/peach blend called Southern Breeze that is a very, very delicious vape.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I've been spoiled from the start. Electronocstix is just 5 minutes from my home.
    Ogden, UT
    ogdenfront.jpeg

SLC, UT
    murrayfront.jpeg

They are even looking into opening a third store

Last edited:

GreenEyesDon'tLie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 26, 2012
    MD, USA
    How's the weather up there? You better be hunkered down. Stay safe...
    It's not too bad at my place so far, but I know people a few miles down the road are in bad shape already. I may get lucky, the latest tracking and radar looks like I may miss the worst of the storm

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread