• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Mortar stores near Ft Lauderdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaynole

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
I order most of my stuff from thevaporpro.com. I know they are based out of Coconut Creek. Which is damn near on top of the Lauderdale, Margate, Pompano Beach area. Not sure if they have a B&M store though. Most of their juice is nice, especially with most around 10 bucks for 30ml. I'm killing their Extreme Ice as I type. Good luck.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk 2

Jason McRoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
I've been to the vapin place. The wife is much more knowledgable but both are very nice. Their juice is a little high compared to Internet, but not bad considering b&m. The price of clearomizers and cartomizers seems very high and not worth it unless you are in a pinch. The ego vision was $16 for 1 and I only pay $5 online. I guess if you need one right away, at least it's there. Personally, I am well stocked up, but I may go there from time to time for something like a drip atty.

I would like a lounge type place where we could go, sit, relax and vape and buy stuff. Just like a smoke shop or baseball card store

From talking to Paul this past Saturday he was telling me he may set something like that up at his store.

-Jason

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I order most of my stuff from thevaporpro.com. I know they are based out of Coconut Creek. Which is damn near on top of the Lauderdale, Margate, Pompano Beach area. Not sure if they have a B&M store though. Most of their juice is nice, especially with most around 10 bucks for 30ml. I'm killing their Extreme Ice as I type. Good luck.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk 2

Sent them an Email to inquire. That's a ton closer to me than thevaporshark...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Living in Fort Lauderdale myself - it would be very nice to have a B&M to go to to check stuff out and be able to buy things, especially when I just got to get something NOW. However, till that time - I really enjoyed going to the South Florida Vapers meet last month. I was able to meet people in and around the area, including people from Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Also, although he doesn't have a B&M - Bruce from "Clouds of Vapor" brought a "Store" with him . . . I was able to see a lot that I have never seen in person and get some "Stuff" I needed at very reasonable prices from him (maybe if more people contacted him - he might be willing to open a B&M - who knows). So until we do have something closer and or in Fort Lauderdale proper - it is at least an alternative - either way I will keep going to the South Florida Vaper Meets too . . . :D

Jason McRoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
Living in Fort Lauderdale myself - it would be very nice to have a B&M to go to to check stuff out and be able to buy things, especially when I just got to get something NOW. However, till that time - I really enjoyed going to the South Florida Vapers meet last month. I was able to meet people in and around the area, including people from Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Also, although he doesn't have a B&M - Bruce from "Clouds of Vapor" brought a "Store" with him . . . I was able to see a lot that I have never seen in person and get some "Stuff" I needed at very reasonable prices from him (maybe if more people contacted him - he might be willing to open a B&M - who knows). So until we do have something closer and or in Fort Lauderdale proper - it is at least an alternative - either way I will keep going to the South Florida Vaper Meets too . . . :D

Hey uncle- there is a store a little closer to you, depending on where in Ft. Lauderdale you are. Have you checked out the Vapin' Place?

It is at 8620 W. State Road 84 Davie, FL 33324. I don't know how close that is to you. Their stuff is a little pricey but they have a good selection. The have juice in 10ml bottles for 6 and change. It's 100% PG. You can get it cheaper online but not bad if you're in a pinch. Paul is the owner. His wife is usually there and she is a bit more knowledgeable than he but they are both super nice.

Vapor Shark has decent prices on some stuff. Their juice is bit high for me at $25 for a 30ml bottle. They have started carrying 10ml bottles recently for 9.99. $1.00 per ml is high but in a pinch it would be worth it. Like me, at the moment am waiting on my 30ml desert ship from VaporBomb. USPS website says it will be here today but it was not. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow as I will be out of my favorite juice in about an hour and I will have to use a flavor I don't like as much. If no go tomorrow on USPS at least I can pop over on Saturday and get some to hold me over until Monday.

One thing I am happy with regarding Vapor Shark is they just got in the new Vivi Nova Clearomizer Tanks that I have recently fallen in love with. They are selling them for $20 which is about 6.00 more expensive than I ordered it from Hoosier but I may be willing to spend $20 so I don't have to wait for shipping. They are also going to carry the replacement heads for that tank. I am happy about that, although I am thinking about buying some coils to make my own.

Did you know there is another vaper meet up your way on June 24th? I am going to try and make it up there. It's about 20 minutes from me so not too bad.

Maybe I will see ya there.

-Jason

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Hey uncle- there is a store a little closer to you, depending on where in Ft. Lauderdale you are. Have you checked out the Vapin' Place?

It is at 8620 W. State Road 84 Davie, FL 33324. I don't know how close that is to you. Their stuff is a little pricey but they have a good selection. The have juice in 10ml bottles for 6 and change. It's 100% PG. You can get it cheaper online but not bad if you're in a pinch. Paul is the owner. His wife is usually there and she is a bit more knowledgeable than he but they are both super nice.

Vapor Shark has decent prices on some stuff. Their juice is bit high for me at $25 for a 30ml bottle. They have started carrying 10ml bottles recently for 9.99. $1.00 per ml is high but in a pinch it would be worth it. Like me, at the moment am waiting on my 30ml desert ship from VaporBomb. USPS website says it will be here today but it was not. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow as I will be out of my favorite juice in about an hour and I will have to use a flavor I don't like as much. If no go tomorrow on USPS at least I can pop over on Saturday and get some to hold me over until Monday.

One thing I am happy with regarding Vapor Shark is they just got in the new Vivi Nova Clearomizer Tanks that I have recently fallen in love with. They are selling them for $20 which is about 6.00 more expensive than I ordered it from Hoosier but I may be willing to spend $20 so I don't have to wait for shipping. They are also going to carry the replacement heads for that tank. I am happy about that, although I am thinking about buying some coils to make my own.

Did you know there is another vaper meet up your way on June 24th? I am going to try and make it up there. It's about 20 minutes from me so not too bad.

-Jason

Where is the vaper meetup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
THANK YOU Very Muchh for the Info and they are not far from me at all . . . Matter of fact , I will be going to Davie area and 441 - Late tomorrow afternoon say around 3-4 PM . . . So, if you let me know when You might be there (PM when you know) we can just say Hi to one another too . . . AND Yes - I know about the South Florida Vape Meet Next Sunday (If You go, just know it was a great little get together last month - "MiamiMom" did really well getting us all together and I had a nice time too - I even won a GREAT Door Prize), however I am already have something I do scheduled . . . Well that is unless it gets cancelled at the last minute . . . SO - We'll see . . .

-Jason

Jason McRoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
THANK YOU Very Muchh for the Info and they are not far from me at all . . . Matter of fact , I will be going to Davie area and 441 - Late tomorrow afternoon say around 3-4 PM . . . So, if you let me know when You might be there (PM when you know) we can just say Hi to one another too . . . AND Yes - I know about the South Florida Vape Meet Next Sunday (If You go, just know it was a great little get together last month - "MiamiMom" did really well getting us all together and I had a nice time too - I even won a GREAT Door Prize), however I am already have something I do scheduled . . . Well that is unless it gets cancelled at the last minute . . . SO - We'll see . . .

Unfortunately I won't be up that way tomorrow. I usually stop by there when I have to go up that way for work (I am an insurance adjuster). I was up there last week for a job and just stopped by.

Keep in mind that on Saturday their hours are 10-4pm so if you are up there after 4 they won't be open.

I really will try to make the vape meet. I think that would be awesome!

-Jason

Jason McRoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
Where is the vaper meetup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is taken from the Facebook page:

"We have a great location and a private room for the next vape meet on Sunday, June 24th at 1 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 North Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Hopefully this location is better for some of you. Check out the link below for a panoramic view of our private room... http://www.maguireshill16.com/party.htm"

You can check out their FB page and they have a group here on ECF as well.

-Jason

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I just went to VaporShark today on Bird Rd, in Miami. It was very nice. Miami Vice juice is amazing. I finally went there because I needed a low nic juice for nighttime since I haven't gotten to sleep before 4:30 or 5am in about 2 weeks and I didn't want to wait for shipping.

I walked in, and the guy working immediately offered to let me taste all of their juices. A lot of them were really good, but eventually settled on 30ml Miami vice and 10ml of reddbull. The reddbull tastes just like sweettarts to me.
The salesman offered my husband and I an espresso (complimentary) which we both took him up on and it was wonderful! Such service!

They carry lots of ego stuff, cartos, tanks, vivi-novas, provari, lavatube, and various other stuff.

As we were about to leave, it turns out they have a lounge in the back with couches and free beer! If we were not on the way to buy some corals for my aquarium, I would have taken him up on it!

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
I just went to VaporShark today on Bird Rd, in Miami. It was very nice. Miami Vice juice is amazing. I finally went there because I needed a low nic juice for nighttime since I haven't gotten to sleep before 4:30 or 5am in about 2 weeks and I didn't want to wait for shipping.

I walked in, and the guy working immediately offered to let me taste all of their juices. A lot of them were really good, but eventually settled on 30ml Miami vice and 10ml of reddbull. The reddbull tastes just like sweettarts to me.
The salesman offered my husband and I an espresso (complimentary) which we both took him up on and it was wonderful! Such service!

They carry lots of ego stuff, cartos, tanks, vivi-novas, provari, lavatube, and various other stuff.

As we were about to leave, it turns out they have a lounge in the back with couches and free beer! If we were not on the way to buy some corals for my aquarium, I would have taken him up on it!

I stopped buy the store "vaporshark" yesterday(friday) to see what was going on myself.They sold four or five kits and showed each person how to use them in detail as much as any brick store could with a crowd there.A few of the juices were vapable if you needed one for sure and the original was good ,imo.They sell the provari for one cent over the provari website which is unbelieveable.95 % of their market is entry level of course and they
do a good service in pumping up vaping.They add the nic after you pic a flavor which is different for sure but remember its a business that really in not made for people who have been here a while.The guys were nice and far exceeded any other brick store in the area, I have been to 10+ maybe in the last 2+ years that died out in the area of south florida or the southeast.I think for a store front they do help people and should be rewarded for it.Its not easy to have a store without trying to satisfy the bottom line, where online you will find everything you like but only after researching.The guys seemed to care and like the cause.

ps - i only like about 10% of any juice order

Last edited:

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I stopped buy the store "vaporshark" yesterday(friday) to see what was going on myself.They sold four or five kits and showed each person how to use them in detail as much as any brick store could with a crowd there.A few of the juices were vapable if you needed one for sure and the original was good ,imo.They sell the provari for one cent over the provari website which is unbelieveable.95 % of their market is entry level of course and they
do a good service in pumping up vaping.They add the nic after you pic a flavor which is different for sure but remember its a business that really in not made for people who have been here a while.The guys were nice and far exceeded any other brick store in the area, I have been to 10+ maybe in the last 2+ years that died out in the area of south florida or the southeast.I think for a store front they do help people and should be rewarded for it.Its not easy to have a store without trying to satisfy the bottom line, where online you will find everything you like but only after researching.The guys seemed to care and like the cause.

ps - i only like about 10% of any juice order

I think they really are doing a wonderful job. I was very happy with the juice in the store, but not as much right now. Maybe it needs to sit for a little bit. Or it could be that I don't like the carto it is in. I like that they are friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about what they are doing. I realize that most of their business is geared to the newbie, but I think that is fine. I think it is good to know what market you are trying to cater to. I also appreciate that a lot of what they sell are the ego kits rather than the cig-a-like 510's. I know they sell these too, it just didn't seem like the bulk of their business.

Personally, I love my RIVA SE's. I have been toying with getting a new mod, but I am surprisingly happy with my stuff right now (and can't really afford something like a provari). I have a minivapestack and a 3.7/6v flashlight mod. What I use everyday are my Riva se's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread