Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I never thought I would say it but I tried my first cereal juice last week, and it was amazing! I got a bottle of The Lost Arts "Beez Kneez" in a Craft Vapor box a few months ago and I just got around to trying it. I'm not a big cereal eater so I just let it sit and forgot about it. It's Honey Nut Cheerios flavor (obviously!) and it's fantastic! It was so good I almost finished the entire 15 ml bottle over the weekend!

It's on par with 5 Pawns as far as price goes, so I won't be buying a bottle of it anytime soon, but as I'm getting pretty good at DIY I may try to make one that's close.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I love a great vape with coffee in the morning! I have a few favorites:
Grandma's Cinnamon Danish from Nicoticket -- tastes just like Cinnabon from the mall. http://www.nicoticket.com
CinnaDrizzle Coffee Cake from The Plume Room. Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake
Absolut Creme Brulee also Nicoticket - 20% off right now with code "ACB20" - decadent! They also have "Got Cookie" which tastes like Oreos or "The Doodle" which tastes like Snickerdoodle cookies.
Sergeant Berry from Sleeping Dragon Vapor -- just like cereal with milk! home

There are TONS more - just about any sweet/dessert goes well with morning coffee. Especially if you are trying to replace the habit of analogs with a cup of Joe!

Spizzel

Nov 17, 2014
Boston
I love a great vape with coffee in the morning! I have a few favorites:
Grandma's Cinnamon Danish from Nicoticket -- tastes just like Cinnabon from the mall. http://www.nicoticket.com
CinnaDrizzle Coffee Cake from The Plume Room. Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake
Absolut Creme Brulee also Nicoticket - 20% off right now with code "ACB20" - decadent! They also have "Got Cookie" which tastes like Oreos or "The Doodle" which tastes like Snickerdoodle cookies.
Sergeant Berry from Sleeping Dragon Vapor -- just like cereal with milk! home

There are TONS more - just about any sweet/dessert goes well with morning coffee. Especially if you are trying to replace the habit of analogs with a cup of Joe!

How would you rate the cinnamon intensity on the first ones you recommended? I'm afraid of getting something too intense. If it's cinnamon undertones that great, but I'm definitely looking for something on the sweet/creamy end. The coffee cake one sounds awesome!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
How would you rate the cinnamon intensity on the first ones you recommended? I'm afraid of getting something too intense. If it's cinnamon undertones that great, but I'm definitely looking for something on the sweet/creamy end. The coffee cake one sounds awesome!
These two are hard to compare -- Grandma's Cinnamon Danish has the taste of the icing on top and the "bread" flavor of the danish along with the cinnamon. It IS powerful BAKERY cinnamon for the first week or so that you have it. (NOT red hot type candy cinnamon.) The punch of the cinnamon (in both of these) mellows out after a few days of being opened. The CinnaDrizzle Coffee cake has a definite "cake" and brown sugar flavor. To me they are quite different, and both are very good. Both of the vendors mentioned do Flavor of the Week specials, maybe you can catch one of those. I would definitely sign up for the email lists to both so you can keep up with discounts and specials. Nicoticket gives away a free 15 ML bottle of juice if you sign up for their success banner which keeps track of your quit date, how many cigarettes avoided, how much money saved, etc. You can go to their subform and read the thread "Nicoticket Success Banner Bribery Thread" here:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nicoticket-success-banner-bribery-thread.html
That's one way to try Grandma's(or any other flavor) for free and who knows, you just might find a few favoriites. Seriously, both flavors are great - I am sure I am forgetting others that might appeal to you. I'm also assuming you didn't want "Biscuits and Gravy"for breakfast!!!! I don't think there's a vape for that, yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread