Status
Not open for further replies.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
I buy from them all the time as they got real good prices and lots of flavor. My daily vape is the Zeus Juice. I've also had the Caramel Cappuccino and it's great! My wife absolutely loves the Straw-Melon Cooler. I've had a bunch of their fruit flavors too, and they are all sweet and strong in the flavor department. The Grape Jolly Rancher is another one of my favorites. I read somewhere else that their Peanut Butter and Banana was good, but i'm not a peanut butter fan so...

anyway.... those are my recommendations

Last edited:

Lex Ave

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Florida
Staw-Melon Cooler, Strawberry, Watermelon, Banana Nut Bread, Raspberry Cooler are some of my favorites.

JUICES.jpg

I got some juice from Zeus Ejuice Best E-liquid Shop | E-juice Flavors | E Cigarette Liquid.. I got the Sour Peach and the Zeus Juice, they are both really flavorful. If anyone else has used them, are there any others that you recommend? I vape mainly fruity/sweet juices and an occasional coffee juice.
Thanks! :D

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
Man these all sound so good I'm going to have to give them a try. Their prices are great!

I really do like their flavors..I got the Fruits sampler and they are really yummy, no chemical taste at all. A lot of juices are really pale vapes but Zeus Juice is not pale at all. I was surprised that I liked the Cherry because cherry can be a really hard flavor to get right.

Oh yeah I forgot to add the Fuzzy Navel...its awesome.

Last edited:

veeinc

Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles, CA

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
My mom and I have ordered from them and found some good flavors. they do fruit and menthol really well..very nice balance of the two. So many vendors overpower the fruit with the menthol.

That said, as tasty as Zeus Juice (their signature flavor) is, I can't vape it because it makes me sneeze and get all stuffed up like I'm allergic to it or something!

Very good service! My mom has been sitting next to me vaping peach menthol all evening :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread