Brand new! nico questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLou

ECF Veteran
Hello All,

Been a heavy cigar smoker for about 15 years. Smoke 5 to 6 big, full bodied cigars/day. I try not to inhale and I have no idea how much nicotine I would need to replace.

Just received my veppo disposable e-cigar with medium nicotine. It is my first vap. I picked the e-cigar because I never smoked a cigarette in my live. After about 5 min, I am getting a bit light-headed. While I want some nicotine, I think I should try a very low level.

I realize now that if I am going to vap, I should go with a quality e-cigarette, not a disposable cigar.

Just ordered a Joye 510 Mega starter kit. For juice I ordered one 30ml 0mg and a few 10ml 11mg flavors. I figure that if I find the 11mg too strong, I can dilute it with the 0mg.

I'm sure that this will be a proccess of trial and error until I find the right system & juice. Thank you all for the info on this board.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Welcome to the ECF! It sounds like you may be getting too much nic. Because you didn't inhale all of the cigar smoke, it is possible that you were not getting that much nicotine from them. It is open to question just how readily nicotine in smoke is absorbed in the mucous membranes in your mouth as opposed to your lungs. Vapor, on the other hand, is readily absorbed by the mucous membranes. I think you are on the right track ordering lower nic juices.

Another possibility is that you are actually inhaling too much oxygen. The draw on your e-cigar may be lighter than an analog cigar and you also may be inhaling deeper and more often, increasing the amount of air you are inhaling.

mahfudz_mn

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
welcome to the vapor world...i'm new too...i don't smoke cigar previously but i saw a thread where this guy has blended several flavors that really mimics cigars...in fact he has 3 blends which he even say mimic several brand/type of cigars...you can try searching for it in this forum if not google it, happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread