Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
First of all, I have a Riva 901 and want to use my 901 LR cartos from Ikenvape with the mini. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere in here that the mini is made for a 510, but comes with an adaptor for the style you want, In my case that would be a 510/901 adaptor. Am I remembering correctly? Would the cartos I'm using now be a good match for the mini? Great Lakes Vapor is out of the batteries, but found some at Light Hound for a good price and supposedly in stock. Have to find a charger somewhere. The one at GLV looks like a good one, but out of stock also. Hate having to go to 3 places to get everything, but looks like no choice at the moment. Anyway, love the looks of this thing, and the reviews are good, so, gonna have to get one. Thanks.

OctobersRust81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Wheeling, WV
You are right as far as the adapter , I havent used those specific cartos, but other lr 901 attys and cartos work fine on it. As far as the batteries, when I ordered, it said out of stock if you look at the battery page on the site, but there was a section on the order page to add 2 batteries and a charger to your order, probably cheaper than lighthound by the time you add in shipping plus they are good protected batteries.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
You are right as far as the adapter , I havent used those specific cartos, but other lr 901 attys and cartos work fine on it. As far as the batteries, when I ordered, it said out of stock if you look at the battery page on the site, but there was a section on the order page to add 2 batteries and a charger to your order, probably cheaper than lighthound by the time you add in shipping plus they are good protected batteries.

Thanks, appreciate the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread