Box Mod Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartianVape

Jul 12, 2015
So, I purchased my first mod (eVic VT) a couple of weeks ago. Thus far I have enjoyed it very much over analog cigs. I really like the battery life of the VT, and the pass through charging as well. Those are two features that I am looking for in the next mod I purchase which will be in a couple of weeks when I get paid again. I understand nothing out there really has the battery capacity of the vt, but I'm looking something with decent charging capacity. I'd essentially like to find another starter kit. Something that comes with a tank, or that could fit my ego one mega tank. I am really looking for vv/vw if possible. Hopefully someone can make a recommendation. Feel free to name a good vendor as well. Thanks for the help guys!

Reactions: thetrucker

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Kit is not usually the best option. I have the Evic VT and love it, but if you used a subtank mini, you'd never want to use that ego mega tank again. If you like built in batteries, the Evic-VT is the best out there imo. I also love the Coolfire 4, but it has half the battery life. So, for good battery life, built in batteries Evic VT, Istick 50, MVP 3 Pro. External batteries Subox comes with subtank mini, and it's a great tank. I'd just grab a Coolfire 4 for the price, size, look, and quality, then grab a subtank mini or 2.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I would recommend the MVP 3.0 Pro, it has huge battery capacity, is common and also can be bought paire with the iSub G tank as well. It doesn't have temperature control but in terms of battery life this one is going to be one of the best you can get.

Another choice would be the Subox Mini kit, but I don't like the non-adjustable 510 pin. I don't want to have to stick to one tank and one tank only. They have plans to release a newer version with a spring loaded 510, if you can be patient those should be on the horizon soon.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
I'm currently using the iStick 20w and love it but if you want to sub ohm then go 50w. I keep hearing Innokin Coolfire 4 too but I prefer this set up (VV andVW) with a Kik Protank 2 that I bought today.

The Kik Protank 2 has Adjustable Airflow so I can get a pretty tight draw or just open my lungs for a massive inhale. Not aware of many issues but the small tip is a downer. Only cost 6.95 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread