Box Mod Holster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
So I just ordered a Reo Grand and quickly realized that I won't be able to carry it around like my other PVs. I use a flashlight belt clip that fits all my mods, including my SVD. I love it because it's in a secure position when I'm on my bike and gives me more pocket room for other things.
Is there something like this that I could use for a box mod? Maybe one with a pouch I could put a spare battery in?
I know Innoken makes a leather pouch but I'm not sure if the Reo would fit snuggly in there.
TLDR: what do you use to carry around your box mod? Besides your pocket.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
dr g:10472392 said:
Great idea! I'll have to cut a block of wood to the Reo's dimensions and test fit them!

why not just stick your reo in it?
I just ordered it last night so I don't expect it to be here for a week or two and I would like to have it by the time it gets here.

Why would it get locked? I don't understand...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I designed one for ProVape, but they still haven't answered my emails. You might be able to amend it into something that will work with a Reo.

probro.jpg

The ProBro

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm not sure if they still make them but check out serenity gear leather. He makes amazing stuff. I have a couple myself.

Unfortunately, Tim got overwhelmed with orders and has backed-off for awhile. The quality of his work is amazing and you can tell how much time he took with each one. He hasn't said when he will start take orders again and suggested people keep checking his website for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread