Bottle Supplier for your E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keltrey

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Olney, Illinois
Hello Everyone,

I just got my shipment from this company and I am extremely satisfied.

I placed my order on the night of January 6th and got it today.

If you were looking for bottles for your DIY e-liquid this the place to get them. The prices are good and the service is excellent.

I ordered,
1 oz. Boston round with dispensing top: Mixing and Storage

3cc Boston Round Dropper: For carrying in my case

United States Plastic Corp.:
Plastic Tanks, Plastic Buckets, Plastic Bottles, Labware, PVC Pipe - United States Plastic Corporation ®

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 54

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
I just got an order from them as well. Got 1oz, 15ml, 6ml, and 3ml all with dropper caps. Fantastic quality! Dropper inserts are very secure and I have had no leakage problems. Also they will ship anything from 5000 bottles to 5 bottles, no minimum.

BTW these 3ml bottles are a zillion times cooler than the glass ones in the JC sampler kit. Christian, get these bottles!!!

Keltrey

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Olney, Illinois
Great Find!

Just out of curiosity, this looks like a bulk dealer, how are their shipping rates?

If you've been using them for a bit now, I'm curious to know if you've had any leak problems.

I haven't had any problems with leaking thus far. As for shipping rates it was $9 something for 40 bottles and they were here in one buisness day. Illinois from Ohio. I am extremely pleased with their service.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
BTW the shipping goes down dramatically with the size of the order apparently. Put in one for around $30 last night and the shipping was just under $5. I guess there is some sort of scale for small orders.

I could actually watch the shipping go down as I added items. I think the magic number was somewhere around $20 in merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread