Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OMG SpaceKitty that first video freaked my cat out. She flipped the laptop over and strew juice bottles and cartos to the floor. I wish I had the camera rolling.

O-M-G!! WAY too funny!!! I was sHa_rofl.gif just picturing that!!!

The cat I had when Pink Floyd's DSOTM came out was walking by my speakers right as the part when all of the bells and chimes started going off and jumped about 3 feet in the air!! Gotta love 'em... wub.gif

Oh yes, and this commercial started a whole fan base for these little dancing critters...
(not to mention a website and merchandising!!)

Actually, we ARE still keeping with the original title of this thread... LMAO!!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I had all but forgotten about the hamster dance, that was so many viral internet views ago. :)

Gotta love 'em, yes, but I woke to this walking at me one morning... while not a video, but still within the turns a topic takes, here's my own zombie cat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/crimson13x/Siayti/SiSi-1.jpg

That's so funny, cuz I was doing a search on 'zombie cats' last night and yours is one of the BEST ones I've seen... LMAO!!

This was another one I liked, tho (those claws are really out!!):

zombie_cat.jpg

And this cute (?) little video (because it has the same title as my entry...):

But they didn't take into account that cats are supposed to have 9 lives... which is why Zombie Cats are so hard to come by... Ha!!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
OK, here's the plan: The Awards Ceremony will be held today (Tuesday, March 1st) at 6 PM EST. That is, at around that time, j0ker will move the thread (yes, a multi-post thread) that I'm creating in a secret place in ECF to the Contests forum.

So ... more hours of anticipation than you might have expected. Sorry.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

WoW!! congratulation.gif Everyone was a WINNER!!!
What a great way to end the contest... with Prizes going out to ALL of the contestants... :thumb:

But I could have sworn I posted another vid right before the announcement... Oh well, it wasn't that funny anyway.

Although I think THESE are/were!! This is The Firesign Theater doing commercials for an actual car dealership, here in the Los Angeles area, back in 1969!! Here are 2 of my faves... there were a total of 8 of them made.(click on pic to play)

Five Means Value

We Are The Sparkplugs

NOTE: They were so popular that they used to run an ad in the L.A. Free Press with the dates and approx. air times for the commercials!! (although I don't know if they helped the car sales any... ha!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread