Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
And ONCE AGAIN, there was this brave lonely man in Europe that bumped this topic. Although he was totally IGNORED by the community and he wasn't LOVED by anyone and noone answered his desperate call for attention, he just continued doing his job. We should all salute him. He is a hero.

And you, Sir, seem to be ignoring all of the faithful ECF members that continue to bump.gif this thread, as well as many others... Meow!!

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I know fallon, they were funny . . . hey, did you hear something? . . . hmmm, sounded like a European accent. Naw, I'm just hearing things again.

:laugh: jtpjc :thumbs: Keep it up, the views are climbing. Honestly, I don't know how many times I tweeted your shower video, and posted in here, LOL. Too bad it wasn't in this set, that's one of my all-time favorite. There are a couple in here that rival it though. :)

Oops, SK got in front of me. :laugh:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I know fallon, they were funny . . . hey, did you hear something? . . . hmmm, sounded like a European accent. Naw, I'm just hearing things again.

:laugh: jtpjc :thumbs: Keep it up, the views are climbing. Honestly, I don't know how many times I tweeted your shower video, and posted in here, LOL. Too bad it wasn't in this set, that's one of my all-time favorite. There are a couple in here that rival it though. :)

Oops, SK got in front of me. :laugh:

It's those lightening fast cat reflexes... LOL!! tongue.gif

But seriously... I have one of jtpjc's vids comparing the KR808 and 510 in my Facebook e-cig group, because it was not only funny, but (somewhat) informative... since I started with a 510, but recommended the KR8 to some of my friends in the group!!

We are all here supporting each other, but it really ticked me off to get an email from the guys at Ecigology soliciting votes... when they got our email addys by signing up for one of their 'contests'!!!

Oh well... maybe it will bring in some more last minute votes... :vapor:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Another View attachment 30698 to get those last minute votes!!

Well, I won't jump on the stomp-on-the-poor-sports train.........here!!!:laugh:

Seriously, only 25 more hours to vote -- its Thursday night and you don't care about work tomorrow, stay up and laugh and make your informed choices!:thumbs:

Crimson

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
Alabama
Hey this contest had as much as anyone could ask for... aside from the great prizes to be won, there were a few twists and turns at the start, we had loads of comedy in the vids and a even little drama towards the end of the competition. :)

So from now till the winning announcement, we can all just shiver with

And if that's not enough of an earworm, how about a little Carly Simon circa 1972 :D

(sorry Freaky, I just couldn't resist)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Darn you SK. Darn you to heck! :laugh:

I just got The Voice out of my head. It was stuck in there for weeks! :laugh:

What 'Voice' would that be?? :confused:

Oh well, since my age is already showing (LOL!!) here's another song for y'all... angelic.gif
(but I was only about 12 when this came out!!)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
:facepalm: Great, just great. :laugh:

In the spirit of funny videos . . . why not? Just keep posting some funny videos, what the hay? Inspiration for future contests right?

YouTube - Best Invention ever funny

This one reminds me of the Rube Goldberg competitions they hold at MIT every year... that, or a really long version of the Mouse Trap Game... LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread