Boge Technologies "LEO" Full Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well I just tried using mine while it was charging. I have it and all my other USB style PV chargers plugged into a powered USB mulit port hub (not the PC). I tried vaping while it was plugged into the USB hub and viola, vapor! So yes, it works while charging.

I have not tried this plugged into my PC or usb car charger yet. My PC has no open USB ports at the moment... but since it worked off the USB hub I would imagine it will work off any USB port.

OMG!! This is a HUGE feature! This could be the last PV you will ever need. Looking forward to that video review Jackal.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
The Volcano Inferno 650 mah can be used as a pass through as well, some people say constantly using it like that may influence the total life of the battery as you are not letting it get fully charged or fully drained your just constantly keeping it around the middle in a very fast charge/drain cycle...

But I don't really know anyone with more battery experience have any thoughts on that?

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The Volcano Inferno 650 mah can be used as a pass through as well, some people say constantly using it like that may influence the total life of the battery as you are not letting it get fully charged or fully drained your just constantly keeping it around the middle in a very fast charge/drain cycle...

But I don't really know anyone with more battery experience have any thoughts on that?

You could be right, Goldenkobold. I know many smart batteries, like laptop batteries, lose their storage capabilities when plugged in all the time. Smart batteries are like muscles. You need to flex them, often, to keep them strong. Otherwise they become atrophied.

I never really used a passthrough much. Never needed to. I have a 510 passthrough but I think I used it once or twice, that's it. I always just kept a spare battery with me, and a charger for the drained one.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
You say that it uses "302" cartridges. As in the Joye 302 penstyle? Does that mean that it has 801 threading and can use penstyle attys?

Looks a little 'old' to me. Like something a distinguished businessman may vape while sipping brandy in the smoking parlor while discussing million dollar deals with fellow businessmen.
Sounds good to me. [Of course, if you check my profile, you'll see that 'old' fits;), albeit not million dollar businessman:(.]

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I don't like the proprietary atty, but I do like that it looks like a cigar! I wish more companies would use that color pattern cause it would easily pass for a cigar.

I want something that looks like a cigar is what I'm saying. :)

Jason, you know there are such things as e-cigars, that look just like an actual rolled cigar.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
You say that it uses "302" cartridges. As in the Joye 302 penstyle? Does that mean that it has 801 threading and can use penstyle attys?

Sounds good to me. [Of course, if you check my profile, you'll see that 'old' fits;), albeit not million dollar businessman:(.]

Don I'll be frank, (Hi, Frank, I'm Don), no seriously, I have never seen the connection on an 801. Though, I believe the battery would be male and the atty female. In this case the battery is female and the atty is male. The cartridges used are the Boge 302 soft tips.

I have some Boge 302 Hard tips coming to see if they have an easier draw. Right now the soft tip 302 has about the same draw as a KR808D-1 automatic with cartomizer. Slow, long (6-9 second) draws produce nice billows of thick vapor.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
At the moment, Boge's manufacturer site is the only place. However I know a few distributors who've ordered them and will have them for sale soon. I do not know of any vendors listing it on their sites, yet.

I have, however, sent word to the distributor about your inquiry. Since I don't know the rules on posting "oh yeah, buy from so and so", I've instead informed the vendor with the Leos coming to check this post.

I, myself, do not have distributor rights here on ECF (yet) so I can't outright sell you one.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
At the moment, Boge's manufacturer site is the only place. However I know a few distributors who've ordered them and will have them for sale soon. I do not know of any vendors listing it on their sites, yet.

I have, however, sent word to the distributor about your inquiry. Since I don't know the rules on posting "oh yeah, buy from so and so", I've instead informed the vendor with the Leos coming to check this post.

I, myself, do not have distributor rights here on ECF (yet) so I can't outright sell you one.

You can order them from Mist E Liquids in the UK. The starter is $52.24 and a second battery brings the price to $66.64 (US).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread